four.

"You make this seem so easy" Camilla uttered, staring up at Aubrey as he lay staring at the ceiling. It was nearly 5am but Aubrey was still at Camilla's house. They'd spent majority of their time talking about what

"Isn't it?" He chuckled slightly, looking at her.

"I want it to be, I just don't- I don't know. This is weird for me" Camilla tensed up, getting lost in her thoughts.

"Baby, those few years ago, I was 20 years old, I'm 25 now. I don't see life the same anymore" Aubrey said, still staring at the ceiling. "I'm on my grown man shit now"

"Oh, word?" Camilla laughed. "I hope you mean it"

"I do, C. I want us to do everything we said we would" Aubrey looked at her.

"We still have to her reacquainted with each other though. It's been a while. We can't just jump back into everything" Camilla raised an eyebrow.

"Yes we can" Aubrey smirked.

"That's not how it works in the real world, baby" Camilla rolled her eyes, laughing.

"But it can" Aubrey pulled her closer to him and held her by the back of her neck while kissing her. As the kiss intensified, Aubrey couldn't help but to put his hands in places they shouldn't be.

"Like I said, let's get reacquainted first" Camilla cut the kiss short and sat up, sighing. She wasn't going to give in that easily, she wanted to make sure everything was right before jumping back in with Aubrey. As much as he was her first...everything. She needed the reassurance that she wouldn't be a source to feed his sex related thoughts.

"I wasn't gonna try anything" Aubrey looked at her, apologetically. He could tell she wasn't completely convinced he was serious.

"I know, but just in case, so you know where we stand" Camilla stared up at the ceiling.

"Where exactly do we stand?" Aubrey asked her. As much as things were going well right now, neither could tell whether it was an in the moment type of thing or whether they were really ready to move on.

"You tell me"

"I always said to you, whenever I get out, I'm marrying you. That still stands, that's still my plan" Aubrey confessed.

"I do want that, but it's been a while Aubrey. You wanna do all of this because it was your plan, you might decide that you don't want that anymore"

"Why do you have so much doubt in me?"

"I don't know, maybe because you told me I was burden and I was-"

"Please don't bring that up...I said that out of frustration and I never meant it"

"I want you to be in love with me, not in love with the idea of me" Camilla looked at him.

"Don't say that like I don't know anything about you, I know shit that most don't. Look, since I got out, you're all I could think about" Aubrey held her hands. "If I'm honest, the reason I didn't come to see you as soon as I got out was because I didn't know approach it...Baka had to get that coward shit out of me, I was thinking you were married, had a couple of kids or something"

"See, this is what I wanted...for you to just be real and honest" Camilla laughed as she took in what Aubrey was saying.

"I've been real and honest since I got here" Aubrey furrowed his brows.