six.

Although Camilla thought Aubrey was accompanying her to Zac's birthday party for the sake of it, his main motive was to catch Kameron. He had already let Baka know what was going to happen, the question was, would things go just as planned?

Aubrey watched Camilla as he walked into the bathroom, seeing her attempting to put her other eyelash in mirror and some tweezers.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Camilla looked down at her outfit in case something had spilled on her clothes.

"You just look so good" Aubrey chuckled, embracing her from behind and kissing her neck.

"Aw, baby" she blushed, pecking him on the lips. "You don't look too bad yourself" she laughed, squeezing his cheeks.

"Makes me just wanna..." Aubrey smirked, slightly bending Camilla over the counter.

"As tempting as that is, we have somewhere to be" she raised an eyebrow, smiling. Camilla meant when she said that she wanted to feel reacquainted with Aubrey before giving in...no matter how much she wanted to.

Camilla was slightly anxious about being seen with Aubrey again. She didn't want people to look down on her for taking back Aubrey, but in a sense she didn't care. Although they'd been out on dates and ran errands together in the short amount of time that they'd reconciled, it was never in such a close setting with others from their past.

"I'm so glad you guys could make it!" Brielle smiled holding baby Zac on her side, walking over to greet Aubrey and Camilla. "Aubrey, you look so different. No curls and a beard?" She laughed lightly.

"Something new, you know" Aubrey laughed. "Anyway, got the little guy something" He passed Brielle a blue gift bag.

"Pass me my baby" Camilla giggled, taking Zac from Brielle's arms and giving him a kiss on the cheek to which he smiled and buried his head in her chest. Camilla was essentially Zac's second mother, when Brielle was pregnant, Kameron was pretty much always gone out of town to 'work'. Brielle and Kameron were not in relationship for that long when Zac was conceived. Brielle was busy getting over 40 and Kameron happened to be around. To summarise, he was her rebound. Camilla and Alisha did nearly everything for Brielle that she couldn't do for herself.

"That's kind, say thank you Zac" Brielle gestured to Zac, who responded by clapping his hands at Aubrey and holding Aubrey's finger.

"Happy birthday, little man" Aubrey chuckled, playing with Zac while Camilla held him. Aubrey had never really thought much about being a father, he was open to it but if it didn't happen he wasn't phased. He knew that if he did have children, he wanted Camilla as the mother. He couldn't imagine impregnating any of the women, or as he and his friends liked to call them, 'cyatties'.

"Is Kam here?" Camilla asked.

"He's here somewhere" Brielle fanned the air. Since Kameron was a weekend father, Brielle chose to limit a lot of communication with him.

- 4:35pm - Baka
Outside, let me kno when it's go time -

Aubrey read the text, quickly locking his phone and putting it back in his pocket. This evoked suspicion in Camilla but she chose to make a mental note of it rather than point it out.

Aubrey scanned the room, before locking eyes with Kameron. Aubrey watched as uncomfortableness grew onto Kameron's face.

"One second, baby" Aubrey excused himself as he walked up to Kameron. Kameron seemed to want to act as if all was normal, his eyes said what his words wouldn't.