ten.

Camilla exited the building she worked at, walking into the car park. She'd still had little to no contact with Aubrey, but she was over their petty argument and was hoping he was.

"Forgive me?" Camilla heard a voice say as she looked in her bag for her keys. Looking up, she saw it was Aubrey leaned against the hood of her car with a bouquet of flowers.

"What are you doing?" Camilla beamed at him, walking over to her car. She looked him up and down, examining the fact that he was dressed in business type attire.

"I came to make things right, wanted to let you clear your head then fix things" Aubrey smiled back at her, relieved she didn't cuss him out.

"Smart man, thank you" she hugged him, taking the flowers from him.

"Sit in passenger, I'm driving" Aubrey laughed, taking the car key from Camilla and opening the passenger side so that she could sit down. She laughed, sitting down slightly confused.

"Where are we going?" Camilla asked as Aubrey began to drive.

"Uh, you'll see" Aubrey said, not giving anything away. A small smirk appeared on his face as they pulled out of the building. He parked the car, still remaining hush on what was to come.

"What is going on?" Camilla looked around while Aubrey opened the passenger side door for her.

"You'll see, Come on" Aubrey chuckled slightly, holding her hand as they walked into the building together.

Camilla looked around at the large building, confused and slightly annoyed. She didn't like to be kept in the dark about things, especially since she was on her way home and had to be re routed.

"Aubrey, what's going-" Camilla began to speak before she was cut off by the man who had just walked into the main entrance via a back room.

"Nice to see you again Mr Graham, this must be Miss Dean?" The man spoke, shaking Aubrey's hand and an apprehensive Camilla's hand.

"You too, Stephen. Is everything ready?" Aubrey asked.

"Ah, yes" Stephen exclaimed, pulling a pile of papers from the briefcase he was holding and passing them to Aubrey. "Everything has been written how you asked, all needed is the both of your signatures"

"Thanks, we'll do that now" Aubrey said. "Stephen, could you give us a second to look around? Camilla didn't get to see this"

"No problem" Stephen said, putting a hand in the air to signal to them to go ahead.

Aubrey took Camilla's hand, walking her through the building. Showing her the extended rooms.

"This place is really nice, but baby, what the fuck are we doing here?" Camilla folded her arms.

"Read the front of this" Aubrey handed her the pile of papers. He watched a smile creep onto Camilla's face as she continued to read.

"No, you didn't!" Camilla looked at Aubrey. "You bought this place for the restaurant!"

"I did" Aubrey chuckled.

"How did you-" Camilla became tearful. This was a dream she and Aubrey had shared for years, for it to finally become a reality she was grateful and emotional.

"Don't cry, baby" Aubrey pulled her into a warm embrace. "I just wanted to make you happy and I wanted you to see how sorry for everything I am. I had to give you your dream"

"Thank you so much" Camilla bursted out in tears as she wrapped her arms around Aubrey's neck and planted a kiss on his lips. "How did you do this?" She asked, wiping her eyes.

"Doesn't matter how, it just matters that I did it" he chuckled. He had to try to deflect from where he'd received all the money to be able to do this, Camilla would be disappointed if she knew. He helped Camilla wipe her eyes as she tried to cover up the streaks of tears on top of her makeup.

"This'll have to do" Camilla laughed, patting under her eyes and applying some clear lipgloss.

"You always look good" Aubrey said as he guided her through the double doors back to Stephen. Over the course of the next 30 minutes, Aubrey and Camilla had signed all of the paperwork to close the deal on the restaurant.

"Do you still want the name to stay as is?" Stephen asked as he read through everything. Aubrey nodded then looked at Camilla to wait for her response.

"What was it written down as?" Camilla looked from Stephen to Aubrey.

"Frings" Aubrey and Stephen said in unison, making a smile creep up on Camilla's face. She'd remembered Frings was an inside joke she and Aubrey had shared as teenagers, they'd also always said when they opened a restaurant together that they'd name it Frings.

"Yeah, we want to keep that name" Camilla spoke.

By the end of that evening Aubrey and Camilla were officially restaurant owners. Of course everything would take some time to come into full effect, but they were essentially fulfilling their dream together.  Aubrey was hoping that Camilla wouldn't press the issue of where he acquired the money from, after all, it came from a good place.

Aubrey had decided to take Camilla out for dinner as a way of celebrating their new achievement. He knew that this was only the beginning for the pair of them.

"To...a new beginning" Aubrey held up his glass of white wine, chuckling.

"To you being an amazing person" Camilla laughed, clinking her glass against his.

"This is more for me than you" Aubrey smiled.

"I don't want you to think I'm happy because of a material thing, I'm happy because we really wanted this and you did it. I also feel bad for the way I acted, I should've known you had things under control" Camilla confessed.

"You were right, I should've left the past in the past. I really do love you and I really would never purposely want to hurt you" Aubrey looked at her.

"I know" Camilla smiled.

-

A/N: You guys a really, really exciting chapter is coming up soon. These couple of chapters may be a bit lacklustre but I promise, very soon the drama will kick in. Then y'all might want it to stop lol.

Thank you for reading.