fourtyseven.

* 40 minutes ago *
What's up? And the fuck you doing up at 5:43am?" He said when the phone connected.

"You got Camilla from the station yet?" 40 asked.

"Yeah, how did you know she was arrested?"

"All of them got arrested, I had to go get Bri" He chuckled. "Jokes aside though, Camilla really fucked her up"

"I know, they said Gwen needs stitches" Aubrey sighed.

"On top of that, go and watch Bri's Instagram story"

"Camilla-, look bro, just watch it" 40 said. Aubrey put 40 on speaker as he went on Instagram to see Camilla on Brielle's Instagram story. She was having D'uesse poured into her mouth then tongue kissing Kennedy in the next.

"She's so fuckin-, fuck man, why is she doing this?"
*

Aubrey walked into the kitchen, remaining silent but his blood boiling from what he had heard and seen. He knew Camilla would attempt to hurt him back, but to actively engage in something and allow it to be recorded was enough to send him over the edge.

Camilla was leaning against the kitchen island in her towel, freshly out of the shower drinking a bottle of ice cold water. She turned around quickly and hearing the sound of Aubrey walking into the room. She smirked to herself, still tipsy and somewhat satisfied with herself. She was happy she fought Gwen and she was happy she kissed Kennedy. It wasn't as bad as what Aubrey did, but she felt it was a violation either way.

"You feel good about yourself, don't you?" Aubrey chuckled deviously, standing in front of Camilla. She nodded, smiling at him. "It's funny?"

"It's so funny, infact, too funny" Camilla teased, taking another sip of her water.

"Was it worth it? The fight and that kiss with Kennedy?" Aubrey asked.

"Was Gwen worth it?" Camilla replied. "Was that nasty bitch worth the end of your marriage, was it worth your son having to grow up without both his parents? Huh?" She added, staring right at him.

"That isn't the same as you and a bitch you were in a whole relationship with when I was in jail!" Aubrey slammed his hand on the counter.

"I didn't fuck nobody when you were laid up in that hospital bed with a gunshot wound, but you, the one second you got to try something new while I was in hospital, you did it" she laughed. "That's how much you value me, that's how much you value your son!"

"How much do you value him?! Enough to have that psycho rubbing up all on. That's what you want to be doing as a mother?!" Aubrey yelled, Camilla raised her hand to slap him across the face but was cut off by Aubrey grabbing her neck and chin while backing her into the wall by the fridge.

"You really wanna do this shit right now, C? Really?" Aubrey spoke, still holding Camilla by the neck against the wall.

"It's a problem when I hurt you! When you hurt me it's ok, I'm supposed to get over it!"

"You know that shit isn't true! You know that! I never wanted to hurt you. Never. I felt sick after that shit! Even now when I think about it, I feel sick!" Aubrey sighed. "You're all I know, the only woman that loves me for me! You think I really value that bitch?!"

"Yes, I do!" Camilla managed to say through Aubrey's hold on her. "It felt good that you know what it feels like, to know how it feels to have the person you love being touched by somebody else" She added, beginning to cry. Aubrey let go of her, picking her up and placing her on the kitchen island. She kept her head down, wiping her tears.

"Look at me" Aubrey whispered, trying to swallow the lump forming in his throat. Camilla looked up at him, tears still in her eyes. "I'm so sorry, I promise you that nobody compares to you. Never have and never will. I fucked up, but I will never, ever make you feel inferior to any other woman again. I will never have you looking stupid. Please believe me"

"I want to be able to trust you again" Camilla sniffled. Aubrey pulled her into a kiss, which she fought at first but gave into how she felt, she loved Aubrey, but his betrayal hurt. She wrapped her arms around his neck, strengthening the kiss.

"You can trust me. Anything you want me to do, I'll do it" Aubrey said, moving his lips to along her neck as he kissed that area. Camilla moaned, holding his head. She stopped, pulling his shirt over his head and he did the same to her. Aubrey laid her on the kitchen island, planting a row of kisses on her chest and breasts before pulling down his sweatpants, boxers and looking down at Camilla. "Tell me what you want me to do"

"Cum in me, Aubrey" She bit her lip, using her nails to scratch his chest and opening her towel. Aubrey smirked, placing a hand aroind Camilla's neck and entering his length into her.

"Aubrey, oh-" she exhaled out of pleasure. Aubrey went slow, kissing her mid moans as he delivered each stroke.

"This is mine, right?" Aubrey groaned into her ear, she nodded as she moaned loudly, gripping Aubrey's back. "Can't hear you baby, talk to me"

"Always yours baby" she let a brief smile appear on her face.

"Say it again" he said, putting her hands above her head as he picked up the pace.

"It's yours Aubrey, forever and always" she bit her lip, putting a hand on his abdomen. Aubrey took her off of the counter, bending her over it instead.

"Don't forget it" he breathed heavily as he thrusted into her. She stopped him, turned around to look at him and smiled. She laid him against the kitchen island and climbed on top of him.

"You're the one that needs to not forget" she laughed, her eyes filling with ecstasy. She pinned his hands down, thrusting her hips fast and watched him moan loudly. Aubrey bit down his lip at her, she smiled down at him, kissing him and continuing to pick up the pace.

"I'm 'bout to give you another baby" Aubrey managed to say just as Camilla released his hands and he exploded into her.