eleven.

8 MONTHS LATER:

Aubrey and Camilla were preparing for their restaurant opening, everything had finally come into fruition. They had acquired everything they needed, Camilla had chosen the marble counters and and interior designs; Aubrey just went with it because...well, who argues with Camilla?

Aubrey and Camilla really wanted their restaurant to be pretty much family based and family run. Those who wanted to be involved, were incorporated somehow. Camilla's mom Julianna was head chef, Ryan and OB were the bartenders (to an extent...), Niko was a cook, Chubbs was a manager, Baka thought he was a bouncer. 40 was in charge of the music that played. Aubrey made sure that everyone one of his boys could benefit from his success.

"This is crazy" Aubrey smiled as he held Camilla by the waist, looking around at the newly furbished place.

"I know, I'm so ready for everything to happen" Camilla kissed Aubrey.

"You can show everyone this" Aubrey held up Camilla's left hand to the ceiling, showing off the diamond engagement ring on her finger. Aubrey had popped the question on Camilla's birthday back in March.

*4 months earlier*

"Who would've thought that they'd let a felon into Paris, eh?" Aubrey chuckled, guiding Camilla to stand up from their candle lit dinner. They were stood at the rooftop of the Terass hotel in Paris. As cliché as it was, Camilla had always wanted to go on a romantic trip to Paris.Camilla laughed, nearly missing her step.

"You know, I'm really grateful that you took me here, baby" Camilla reached up to peck Aubrey on his lips. She noticed after she pulled away he had a blank expression on his face, nearly as if he were about to vomit. "Baby, are you good?"

"Whew, yeah. Just, thinking..."

"Don't think too hard, you look like you about to faint" she laughed slightly, reaching up to feel his forehead.

"The Eiffel tower looks nice at night, don't you think?" Aubrey deflected.

"It's so pretty-" Camilla turned to look at the Effiel Tower, then turned back around to see Aubrey on one knee in front of her. "Oh my-"

"Camilla, I'm not that good with my words but when I think about you, my mind never goes blank. I knew I was going to be with you for a long time after my first time meeting you, you keep me on track, you make me want to be a better person and I never want to lose you. We've been through a lot, but the important thing is we've grown from it. I love you and I just want to know one more thing...will you marry me?" Aubrey said, holding up a diamond ring.

"Oh my God- Yes!" Camilla shrieked, forcing Aubrey to stand up. He planted a long winded, passionate kiss on her lips and placed the ring on her finger. "I love you"

*

"As if they haven't seen enough of it on my Instagram for the past 4 months" Camilla laughed.

"How could I forget?" Aubrey said, sarcastically.

"You wait till we actually get married next month, I'm sending everybody pictures, I'll be like Oprah. You get a picture, you get a picture!" Camilla laughed, making Aubrey chuckle.

"I'm sure Kennedy will want one of those" Aubrey joked.

"And this is where the joke ends" Camilla let go of Aubrey.

"My bad" Aubrey laughed, following behind Camilla as she went to the main part of the restaurant.

"Look, there's people lining up outside" Camilla said, looking at the clock.