fifteen.

Leah was somehow regretting agreeing to help Aubrey, she hadn't realised what she was getting herself into. She was now sat in LD, Shane and Reneè's Gentlemen's Club...

"I'm surprised you called me, Aaliyah" Shane said, pouring a glass of champagne for Leah as she sat on small bar stool opposite him.

"Why are you calling me Aaliyah?" She laughed slightly, nervously playing with her hair.

"Aaliyah? That's what you said your name was" he scoffed.

"Oh...yeah it is! It's just everyone calls me Liyah, it's weird hearing my full name" she forced a smile. She'd forgotten that when she initially met Shane, she did tell him her name was Aaliyah and she had practiced with Aubrey and Baka to use the name Aaliyah as an alias.

"I know what you're here for" Shane cleared his throat.

"Really?"

"Yeah...this is probably the hottest club in Toronto. You want a job, right?"

"No" she flashed a smile at him. "I just couldn't stop thinking about you when we met, I acted hard to get but you're an intimidating man, Shane" she pulled herself up to sit on the bar counter.

"I don't hear that a lot" Shane smiled, resting an arm on Leah's leg, causing her to flinch and try to play it off.

"Aw, I wouldn't have expected that" Leah patted his hand.

"I'm glad you're not here for a job, you'd be surprised about how many bitches come up here, just to use me for a job or some sort of connect" He spoke with pure anger in his voice.

"What? Really? That's fucked up" she shook her head, trying to seem sympathetic. "I'm not like that, I didn't even know that you run this place until now"

"I believe you, you give off a trustworthy vibe" he smiled, flashing the two gold teeth in his mouth. Although Shane was a middle aged man, it was evident he did take care of himself.

"So I've been told" Leah said, sipping some of the champagne in her glass. "I wanna know more about you"

"Really?" Shane chuckled. Shane had what they called, 'verbal diarrhoea'. He was very self centred and narcissistic. He loved being the topic of conversations, this often landed him in a lot of trouble...

"Yeah, I'm interested. You must be a very interesting man, running this club all by yourself"

"Oh nah, I'm the only one that does the work but you've got LD and Renee that run this place too. Of course they're never here. LD just comes here to-" Shane began to speak then stopped. "Where in Canada are you from, again?"

" Mississauga" She lied.

"Oh cool" Shane nodded.

*45 minutes ago*

"But you guys, what if he doesn't tell me anything? Why's he going to trust a random woman who blew him off, paying attention to him now?" Leah anxiously spoke. She was on FaceTime to Baka and Jahron.

"You think he's not gonna talk? You're pretty with a fat ass, that's a hood niggas dream" Jahron chuckled.

"You guys think I'm pretty?" Leah smiled.

"Not relevant right now, Leah" Baka said. "Anyway, listen to Jahron"

"Look Leah, all you gotta do is be nice to him. He's a lonely man, he'll start talking real quick. Plus, he's in LD's shadow, that can make a man very jealous...he'll talk even quicker"

*

"Uh, yeah...proceed" Leah smiled.

"All LD does is come in to collect money, Reneé comes in occasionally. But it's usually me"