fiftyfour.

The sound of gunshots rang through Aubrey's ear as he arrived at the club.He raced into the club, his heart racing even faster.

He couldn't even think straight. The sound of the gunshot, what Jahron told him, what Gwen told him and even more had his stomach turning.

Aubrey and Baka went on opposite sides of the hallway, peaking through and kicking through doors before stopping at a door.

There was a pool of blood forming underneath the door of what was previously the stock room. Aubrey broke the door down and saw Leah's lifeless body on the floor, her eyes rolled back. His eyes wondered over her body, a gunshot wound straight to the abdomen.

Two men stood next to her, preparing to what looked like begin to clean up the scene. "Where the fuck is Camilla?" Aubrey held up his gun at them, Baka did the same, suspicious as to what was going on. They were then met by the men doing the exact same.

"She's not here" Renee emerged, hissing as she applied what appeared to be disinfected to a cut on her shoulder. "This little bitch puts up a good fight-, woah, everybody drop the guns"

Aubrey's gaze was laser focused on the men. Baka as usual, followed his lead, ignoring Renee.

"Them first" one of the men spoke.

"I said drop the fucking guns" Renee grit her teeth, causing both men to drop their guns. "Ok now you two" she gestured at Aubrey and Baka, who then did the same. "You guys are worst than my kids, God"

"You did this?" Aubrey asked. "Gwen said Leah was meeting Camilla here"

"Of course she did. Because I told her I'd bring Camilla, I know Leah's not really too clued up on how things work. But I couldn't tell Camilla that because I know she'd tell you and the last thing I needed was the whole of your posse in here" Renee shrugged. "She's good, trust me"

"How can I trust you?" Aubrey glared.

"Better question, why?" Baka looked Renee up and down. "How do you know her"

"Camilla's dad and I go way back, he scratches my back and I scratch his. Before he died he left me a long list of things he'd like me to take care for him. Camilla being one" Renee confessed. "Also, I'm not the bitch you want as an enemy" Renee glared at Baka.

"I respect that. She's important to me, so if you with her, you're with me" Aubrey nodded at Renee, causing a small smile to appear on her face.

Hours later, Camilla awoke to the sound of Aubrey coming out of the bathroom. Her eyes fluttering open to see him leaned against their nightstand, staring down at her.

"You're back late" Camilla looked up at him. He stood over her, a towel wrapped around his waist and a few droplets of water falling off of his chest.

"Surprised you even noticed, you were in here snoring real loud, mouth wide open" Aubrey joked, mimicking her.

"Shut up, I was not" Camilla laughed, hiding her face momentarily. "How was tonight?" She sat up. Aubrey sighed, sitting next to her on the edge of the bed.

"You know, when I came outta jail I said to myself, I'm gonna do shit the right way, leave the past behind-"

"And you've been doing that" Camilla got out of bed, stood in front of Aubrey and cupped his face.

"Nah, C, I did some fucked up shit before and... before I restart my life, I gotta clean this shit up. I need us to have a normal life" he looked up at her.

"What's left to clean up?" Camilla raised an eyebrow.

"We'll see" He replied, letting his eyes trail Camilla's body as his mind clearly went elsewhere. "I have a question for you though" he snapped out of it.

"Am I in trouble?" Camilla bit her lip.

"Save all that for later" he slapped her ass. "Why didn't you tell me about Renee?"

"What do you mean?" Camilla seemed taken aback.

"I mean, why the fuck is Renee slaughtering bitches in your dads club?"

"Because she told me some information, she said she would handle it and I trusted her to do so?"

"You trust this random ass lady but not me?"

"Aubrey, I trust you, but you already had enough shit you were dealing with. She's not even random, she worked with my dad and all that, they were really close"

"You know how naive you sound right now?" Aubrey hissed. "The same dad that held a gun up to your face, you trust people that worked with that nigga?"

"Naive?" Camilla stepped back. "She came to me with information that she didn't need to, she fixed the problem"

"Camilla, you're supposed to come to me with the information. When Gwen said all this shit about Leah meeting you at the club, I needed to know that and it should've come from you"

"I know you want to protect me, I get that but honestly I just wanted this shit to go away- wait, when in the fuck did you speak to Gwen? Is she dea-"

"Come on, you know I don't kill women" Aubrey held his hands up momentarily.

"Baka does" Camilla glared at him.

"Luckily for you Mother Theresa, Baka came with me to look for your ass at the club where we found Leah's ass on the floor and your saviour waiting for her people clean that shit up"

"So you're mad at me for trying to help fix the problem without adding more stress to you?" Camilla shrugged.

"No baby, I'm not mad. It's just-, I don't even want you involved in this stuff but if things happen again, I just need you transparent with me. Even if you think something isn't important or won't make a difference, just tell me" Aubrey grabbed her, pulling her in between his legs. "You're not naive. I didn't mean that"

"I'm sorry if you felt like I wasn't being transparent. I get it, we can't trust everybody" Camilla smiled, watching Aubrey stare at her intensely. "See something you like?" She slowly lifted up her oversized shirt.

"More than like" Aubrey smirked, pulling her onto his lap letting his towel untie.

"Already?" Camilla joked, feeling his hard member rubbing against her.

"I did say more than like" he kissed along her neck and rubbed her entrance with one hand.

The moans escaped her mouth easier as Aubrey picked up the pace. Camilla moved his hand, beginning to ride him. "Fuck" he groaned as she pinned his hands down.

"I love you" Camilla took her shirt off, revealing her breasts. Aubrey rose up, he held her by the throat continuing to match her rhythm as they collided.

"I love you. I would do anything for you" Aubrey snarled, his kisses growing intenser.

"I would do anything for you, baby" Camilla managed to say through moans. "Oh my-" she stammered, catching her breath as Aubrey picked up the tempo and flipped her over.