2. Sikowitz's Class

Cynthia pov

After waking up, doing my morning routine I went downstairs seeing Cat ready to go, she was showing me around the school when the girl who sang last night came over to us "Hey um- can you tell me"

"Oh my god you're Tori right, you were so awesome in the big showcase" Cat asked excitedly

"aw thanks" she smiled

"My names cat and-" "Like the animal" Tori asked interrupting Cat making me raise a brow at her.

"What that supposed to mean" Cat almost yelled at her, as she should.

"Nothing, i uh i love cats" Tori said nervously "Me too, they're so cute" Cats aid walking away making me giggle.

Tori sighed turning to me  "Do you by any chance know where sikowitz class is" she asked making me nod

"I'm going there right now" I said walking away, as she followed me.

We were walking when the puppet from last night called my name, i looked over seeing a boy holding him, i rolled my eyes walking over to him

"What do you want Rex?"

"Yo-you uh know rex"

I nodded "He annoyed me all last night at the showcase until Jade threw him under the seat, anyways i got to go bring her to class see you last" I walked off

When Tori ran over to me she was panting a little" You sure do walk fast" she spoke as I shrugged arriving at Sikowitz class.

Tori walked in first bumping into someone making their coffee go all over them and me gasp.

"Oh god, are you okay" I asked seeing as it was hot coffee

"Oh I'm so sorry" Tori said rubbing his shirt with her cardigan.

I giggled walking over grabbing her arm from rubbing it in "Tori, rubbing its gonna make it worse"

she shook her head "i know but I'm so sorry" She said going back to rubbing it.

"Its cool, its okay" the guy she ran into said, the door burst open, i looked over seeing Jade

"Hey, why are you rubbing my cousin" Jade yelled making tori freeze backing up.

"I just spilled coffee o-"

"Get away from him" she spoke cutting her off

"Oh my god there's a huge fire" Sikowitz said running into the class, making everyone freak out.

"Kidding, Kidding", He set his bag down the looked over to me smiling "Cynthia"

"Sikowitz" he came over hugging me earning me hugging him back.

"Still no shoes" i asked giggling, he shook his head.

"Cyn go sit by Cat and Beck"

"I should really get to school" I said looking at him.

"Nonsense go, go sit" I shrugged sitting by Cat and i assume Beck.

"First i would like to introduce our next student, Tori. And i'd like to thank Tori of her generous gift or $2, next i would like to introduce my Adopted Daughter Cynthia"

"Is she a new student also, cause if she is ill be real happy" Rex asked.

I rolled my eyes at the puppet "Say something like that again about me, and ill cut you hand off and glue it to your forehead, and no i go to Sherwood, which is where i should be, Sikowitz, Cat ill see you last, 143"

Cat pov

"Say something like that again about me, and ill cut you hand off and glue it to your forehead, and no i go to Sherwood, which is where i should be, Sikowitz, cat ill see you last, 143" Cynthia said leaving the classroom.

"Personally i like her" Jade said making everyone look at her, "what" she asked looking around.

"You don't really like anyone" Andre said, "I can like people" she said putting her hands up.

"So she's cats twin, and your adopted daughter" Tori asked making Sikowitz and I nod

"How does that work" Tori asked again, I looked at Sikowitz, "Don't be so nosey" Jade almost growled at her.

Cynthia pov

I walked into Sherwood seeing my best friends, Makayla and Leyla and  Cats boyfriend, Danny.

Makyla ran over to me hugging me "I've missed you so much whore" I laughed hugging her "I've missed you more", Leyla came over joining hugging us.

"And everyone's fav trio is back" Danny said making me bit my lip looking around

"Actually, i uh might be going to Hollywood Arts" Makayla looked at me smiling

"What I'm so happy for you".

Leyla looked sad "But you just got back, you cant leave again"

I looked at her sadly "I know Ley, but this could be good for me, a fresh start at a new school, where no one knows me only my sister and adopted dad"

She looked at me then hugged me "I know, but I'm gonna miss you"

"Ill miss you more, but ill come visit and you can come visit me, i still live in LA"

She groaned " I know, but who am i gonna tell all the drama to in 3rd period, or whos gonna skip 6th with me cause the teachers a creep, or whos gonna sneak me out of 5th when there isn't a sub".

I giggled shoving her playfully "You make me sound like a bad influence"

"you are" Danny said looking at us, and walking backwards.

Me, Makayla and Leyla were at dinner.

"so cyn, how's you know what".

I set my drink down, looking at Leyla "Its uh better, i've been making sure to take my pills".

Makayla looked at me "you haven't been you know, over using right", i shook my head "Nope"

We all finished our dinner paying and going to our separate car's.

I stopped at the store for some snacks for me and Cat.

"Cynthia" I turned around seeing Jade and Beck "Hi, Jade, Beck".

"What you doing here" Jade asked after hugging me "getting snacks for me and cat how about you guys".

"Also getting snacks, and dinner for tonight" I nodded smiling

"Well uh i got to go, i see you guys around" I said while walking away.

When i got home i saw Cat sitting on the couch, i ran over jumping on her "what you doing Kitty".

She giggled "waiting for you to get home so we can watch the movie".

Halfway through the movie Cat looked at me "so have you thought about Hollywood arts"

I looked at her, i was gonna surprise her tomorrow "Not really, but for now I'm staying at Sherwood".

She smiled sadly at me "Okay" she whispered going back to watching the movie.