66. I promise

Cynthia pov

"I love you" he said letting go of me, looking at him confused as he got down on one knee.

"Ha ha" I said nervously, looking around to see everyone around us.

"Cynthia Valentine Sikowitz, I love you more than anything. we've had our ups and down, and we've been through so much which just makes my love for you stronger, i dont know what id do without you, but you mean the world to me. you make me smile and you make me laugh, you make me have butterflies from just when you look at me, i wouldn't have this any other way and i wouldn't want to bring home anyone else, or have my parents meet anyone else, i only ever wanna live with you and grow older with you, So Cynthia i give you this promise ring , i give you this ring to promise that I'm all yours, that I'm not going anywhere without you, and i give it to you, to remove it one day for a wedding ring, to promise that i will only ever love you in life and in death. So do you take this ring so promise the same" he asked as i looked down at him with tears in my eyes.

"Yes, I promise" i said as he put the promise ring on, before placing his hands on both of my cheeks and kissing me, as everyone around us cheered.

"i love you so, so much" he said placing his forehead to mine.

"I love you, so, so, so much more" I smiled looking at him as he kissed my forehead.

The next day

Cynthia pov

Me and Beck walk hand-in-hand into the school, walking over to everyone else.

"Well, this is a great way to spend a Saturday" Andre sighed leaning on a locker.

"I have never had detention before" Tori admitted.

"Im kind of nervous" Robbie admitted.

"Well, if you hadn't made us late to class we wouldn't be here" I said looking at Robbie.

"I was choking on a pretzel!"

"Well, why you always got to be chocking on something"

"Give him a break. its not Robbie's fault he has a petite throat" Beck said as i laughed.

"its average!" he defended

"HA" Rex laughed.

"Hey, whos in charge of detention anyway?" Tori asked

"Vice priceable" Andre said

"Dickers" I said pointing at him

"Morning waz-bags. Detention is this way!" he yelled at us coming out after slamming the door.

"In the library! Get ready for the worst day of you live!" He said as i looked over seeing Cat coming into the school.

"yeah, we're at school on a Saturday" She said before chuckling.

"Library!" he yelled.

"All right"

"Okay"

"geez"

"dont have to yell at us" We all said at once as we began walking to the Library.

We were in the library as Beck, Jade and i were at one table, Robbie, rex at one, Cat at another, and then Andre and Tori at another