25. Hospital

Cat pov

Walking over to the RV i opened the door "Hi everyone" I said walking in.

Everyone screamed making me confused, everyone got up running towards me making me scream and get off.

Everyone ran out but I tilted my head not seeing Cynthia, I shrugged going back onto the RV and going and plopping onto her.

"Cyn" i said laughing.

"Cynthia" I said shaking her.

"Cyn" I said getting worried.

"Cynthia" I said shaking her more.

"Beck" i yelled feeling tears come to my eyes.

"yeah" he asked getting in the rv.

Beck pov

"Shes not waking up" Cat said making me pinch my eyebrows, getting up and going over to her.

"Cyn baby" I said shaking her.

"Cynthia" I said sitting her up.

"Cat go get Jade" I said as Cat looked at me.

"Now" I yelled making her get up and run off.

"Cat said you need me" Jade asked confused coming over.

I nodded "I need you to call 911" I said calmly trying not to freak out.

She froze "What do you mean" she asked looking around me and seeing Cyn.

She gulped as i saw tears come to her eyes "Now Jade" I said as she ran off going to get my phone and call an ambulance.

Cat pov

Hours later waiting in the hospital waiting room, with Beck, Jade, Tori, Robbie, Andre and Sikowitz.

The doctor came over making everyone stand up.

"I need to speak to her parent or guardian" he said making Sikowitz come over to him, as they walked a little away earning in none of us hearing what they were talking about.

About 30 minutes later he came back over looking stressed "What happened" I asked getting up and going over to him.

"she overheated, her insulin ran out, and she hasnt ate nor drank in hours so that didn't help" he said making me bite my lip knowing if i would of not stopped to talk to those guys she wouldn't be in here right now.

"i don't think they know" I said looking over to her boyfriend and friends.

He sighed pinching his nose "It just happened, she's probably not ready" he said making me nod.

"Is she, uh, going to be okay" I asked playing with my fingers.

He grabbed my hand bringing me into a hug "They say she's lucky she found out when she did and they did enough things to try and make it stop, and to see if they can find a match" he said.

I sighed looking over seeing Beck nervously bouncing his leg, Jade chewing on her nails, Andre was pacing back and forth as Robbie was looking into space, as Tori sat there picking at her fingers.

I smiled sadly turning back to Sikowitz.

"She's going to be okay, she's the strongest girl i know" He said grabbing my hand smiling as he let go, going to talk to the doctors.