14. Cat's Boyfriend

Cynthia pov

Me Beck and Jade were in the halls when I saw Danny and Tori, I ran over to Danny hugging him.

"Hi" I said letting go, he smiled at me as Jade spoke "so whos that" she asked as Beck looked more than jealous.

"This is Danny" she said pointing at him

"hey"

"Sup"

"Why are you talking to Tori, I understand why Cyn"  Jade said as i walked back over to Beck standing in front of him, but still being able to see everyone.

"He goes to my old school" Tori said as Beck put his arms around my waist.

"Sherwood" Danny said smiling.

"He was my boyfriend" She said looking at him

"Girlfriend"

"So why'd you dump her, can i guess, cuz i got a lot of guesses" Jade said making me giggle as Beck kissed my neck.

"Actually Tori broke up with me" he said making me look at him.

"And how'd you celebrate" I asked as Jade winked at me.

"Do you guys ever take a day off?" she asked looking between us, "so whatcha doing here" Beck asked.

"Well i've kinda been dating this girl and she goes here" He said making everyone look at me, and Beck slowly let go.

I was going to deny it, when Cat ran over and kissed him, Beck came and put his arms back around me giving me a kiss smiling.

"This is the guy i've been telling you about, my boyfriend" She said happily.

"Danny these are my friends Jade, Beck Cyns boyfriend, Tori and you've met cyn" she said pointing at each of u.

"Really you know daniel" Cat asked after Tori said they know each other, "oh she knows Daniel" Jade said making me try not to laugh.

"soooo" Tori said

"soooo" Daniel copied her

"how come everyone's being so weird" Cat asked hugging him.

"i'll tell her" I said raising my hand

"No you won't" Beck said putting his hand over my mouth.

"Cat i used to go to sherwood with danny before i came here"

"So you guys were friend's" Cat asked still happy

"Yeah they were gooooood friends'" Jade said smiling

" Danny and i used to date" Tori said making Cat gasp.

"Why don't we walk over to some other location" Beck told me and Jade making me pout.

"Girlfriend"

"Boyfriend "

"Please dont feel bad about this i mean we broke up a year ago" Tori said to Cat.

"yea it-it's been a year" Danny said smiling at Cat, "It's only been eleven months" Tori making me raise my eyebrow at her.

"what difference does it make" he said looking at her.

"Forget it" she said raising her hand.

"The point is i'm totally cool with you guys dating" Tori said slightly smiling.

"And if you weren't cool, they would still be dating" I told her smiling, making her look at me.

"well okay then it's all happy" Cat said giggling and hugging Danny.

"Yay" Tori said not sounding happy at all.

Jade sighed "Im bored now" she said walking away.

"I'm watching you" I mouthed as Beck dragged me away from them.

We were at lunch as i was sitting on Beck's lap bored "hey can you pass the salt" Tori asked Jade.

"why should i" she said putting her hands together.

"Cause my french fries aren't salty enough" Tori said more as a question.

She sighed passing the salt, as Danny came over putting his hands over Cats eyes.

"guess who" he asked Cat giggled "is it Beck" she asked confusing everyone

"im sitting right next to you" he said as she tried putting her hand on his face but it was my boob instead.

I grabbed her hand "Cat Hun that was my boob" I said as she laughed.

"uh, no it's me" Danny said removing his hands, she smiled kissing him.

"What are you doing here" she asked, as i saw Tori roll her eyes.

"Had a half day, thought id visit for lunch" he said sitting next to her.

"well this is so nice" I said smiling, Jade nodded "Daniel gets to have lunch with his new girlfriend and his used girlfriend" Jade said making me spit my water out laughing.

"you can try to make this awkward, but everyone at this table is mature" she said smiling

"And i dumped him so, ha" She said making me wish i spit my water out on her.

"So danny you coming to the kick-back" I asked stealing Tori's fries.

"Whats that" he asked looking at us.

"Once every semester, they let us have a saturday night party right here in the parking lot"

"Live music cheese fountain"

"Will you come?" Cat asked looking at him

"Yes totally"

"Tori will you be there?" Jade asked smirking

"Yes, Jade i will" Tori responded smiling

"Guess what me and Cyn made" Cat asked going to grab the bag of brownie's we made more so me.

Tori smiled happily "Danny doesn't like brownies" She said looking at Cat and Danny.

"Everyone likes brownies, open" she said as Danny opened his mouth and she gave him a brownies.

"Yea wow mmm, these are really good" he said eating it.

"Wh-what" tori asked confused, I smiled "he said he likes mine and Cat's brownies" I said leaning forward from Beck's lap.

"I made you brownies twice and you told me you don't like them"

"yea but theirs are different"

"different how what do you mean"

"try one" cat said as she ate one.

"How was it" Jade asked, "I gotta go" Tori said getting up and leaving.

I turned to look at Beck, i kissed him "if you ever do that to me, you'll never have kids" he smiled lightly putting his hand on my throat.

"You'll never have to worry cause we're never breaking up" he said pulling me closer and kissing me.

I was walking in the halls when I saw Andre rubbing Robbie's feet, i looked at them wide eyed and slowly walked away backwards.

I ran back getting a photo for blackmail and then made a run for it.