8. Movie pt.2

Cynthia pov

Beck, Jade and I walked over to Andre and Big mouth.

"Can we sit somewhere else" Jade asked looking at Tori.

"No" Beck said sitting with them as Jade sat, I staid standing looking around, when Beck grabbed my hand yanking me down.

"Fine lets sit with the girl that couldn't keep her big mouth shut and got you fired." I said getting up and sitting by Andre.

"Beck i swear if there was anything i could do to make it up to you i would" She said.

"I bet you would" I said rolling my eyes

"If you really wanted to do something you wouldn't be sitting here like a bag of doorknobs" Jade said getting up and leaving, making me get up and follow her.

I went to my car calling my Uncle

"Hi Uncle , so you know the new movie with Melinda Murray"

"Yes sweetie why"

"Well, my friends friend got my somewhat boyfriend fired and i need you to get him back on the movie please" I asked biting my lip.

"Cyn you know thats a lot to do right shes very-"

"Bitchy, yea i know but please Uncle, it'll mean the world to me"

"Okay, ill call the director"

"Okay call me right after" I said hanging up.

My phone rang making me go into the janitor's closet

"Hi, what happened"

"Hes back on" he said making me yell happily.

"Thank you thank you, i love you the most, im gonna go tell him ill call you after" I said hanging up.

I walked out of the janitor's office smiling, I turned the corner seeing Beck hug Tori.

"Guess what Cyn, Tori or should i say Crystal waters got my part back" Beck said making me freeze.

"What" I asked whispering.

"Aren't you happy, i got his part back" Tori said making me nod

"I have to go" I said my voice cracking.

Going into the car my phone went off, "Hi"

"Hi sweetie what happened" he asked making me let out a sob.

" I guess Tori got his part back" I said as my uncle sigh.

"Im sorry sweetie, i heard something about Melinda got an arrow through the hand after i called you and he got it back"

"I'm gonna go" I said hanging up.

I drove home, when i got home i went inside going to my room.

"come in" I said hearing someone knock.

"What's wrong cyn" Cat asked sitting next to me.

I shrugged "Its dumb to cry about but technically i got Becks part back, but so did Tori, so he doesn't even know what i did only what Tori, its dumb i shouldn't be crying" I said laughing while wiping my tears.

She smiled sadly hugging me "Its okay to cry Cun, you wanted to do something for him, which you did and you should tell him" she said making me shake my head.

"it doesn't matter, all that does is that he's in the movie, i think I'm going to go to bed" I said making her hug me once more before leaving.

During acting class Tori, Beck and Robbie has the leads part but I was Tori's understudy, i didn't sleep last night so i zoned out falling asleep.

I was asleep when Jade came over to me waking me up.

"Cyn babe"

"Hm"

"Class is over, Tori was disgustingly all over Beck, and Cat posted what you did for Beck online also Sofia will be here for the play, and Tori had no idea who she was"

I sat up stretching " Who cares, I'm just her understudy" I said standing up.

"Why is dico playing" I asked looking around.

"Long story" she said laughing.

We were walking when all the sudden i stopped "what do you mean Cat posted what i did for Beck online" I asked turning to Jade.

"You haven't seen it yet, she said "btw's Cyn got Becks role back before Tori!" She said turning her phone off.

"No one was supposed to know" I yelled when i heard Beck yell "Cynthia".

"Hide me" I told Jade when Beck came over, when he saw me i screamed running away.

"Cyn please"

"No no" I said running when he caught me.

"I'm being kidnapped" I yelled as he carried me into the janitor's office.

He set me down when i tried to leave he grabbed my shoulders.

"Cyn why didn't you tell me"

"tell you what" I asked playing dumb.

"You got my part back before Tori and you never told me?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I said looking around.

He grabbed my chin making me look at him "Did you or did you not get my part back"

"I did" I whispered, he rubbed my lip "Good girl".

We were both leaning in when we heard a cough, we jumped apart seeing the janitor

"go go go" Beck whispered, placing his hand on my back rushing out of the closet.

Beck interlocked our fingers as we walked away, he walked me to my car, before i got in he placed his hand on my cheek kissing me.

"Bye" I whispered getting into my car, and he backed away smiling.

I bit my lip screaming.

"CAT ME AND BECK JUST KISSED" I yelled as she was in the car with Trina on her way to Bakersfield.

"What no way, anyways Tori called she needs you to play in the play"

"Uh i have to do stuff, but i can be there soon" I told her as she said okay hanging up.

Possibility • Beck OliverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara