67. Detention

Cynthia pov

The first few hours or so, Jade was cutting paper, Rex was playing around with Rex, Cat was coloring and playing with glitter, Andre was playing with some floss, Tori was making some weird balloon things, as Beck was playing with my hair as i was laying on the table.

I leaned my head back looing over to see Cat dumping glitter on her head, I gasped sitting up and walking over to her.

"ooo, me next" I said as she giggled before dumping glitter on both of us  as we began to laugh.

12 PM
3rd person pov

Andre was now stretching his legs on the railing, Jade was sitting on the railing ripping paper off a book, Cat was playing with glitter, Tori was drawing, Rex and Robbie were playing with something on the wall, as Cynthia was laying on Beck

"you know what i could go for right now?" Beck asked tossing a card up and catching it.

"tacos?" Andre asked as Beck nodded looking at him.

"how'd you know" he asked chuckling.

"i felt you, dog" Andre smiled placing his hand on his heart.

"Tacos do sound really good right now" Tori said as Jade nodded.

"Im down for some Tacos" She said.

"Yeah, i love Tacos" Robbie said as Cynthia began to play with the zipper on Becks jacket.

"Look whos being real quiet" Jade smirked looking at Cat.

"Im just not that hungry right now"

"Yeah, why dont you tell everyone the truth"

"Leave her alone, Jade" Cynthia said sitting on, now sitting on Becks lap looking at her best friend.

"what's going on here?" Andre asked.

"Our pristine little friend Cat has never had a taco" Jade said jumping off the railing.

"Jade" Cynthia said looking at her

"I'm not that pristine" Cat said.

"wait, what does pristine mean?" Cat asked, glancing at Cynthia and then looking at Jade.

"Are you a vegan" Jade said leaning on the table getting closer to Cat.

"Jade stop" Cynthia said standing up.

"Knock it off, Jade" Beck said grabbing Cynthia's hand sitting her back on his lap.

"what's a vegan" Rex asked.

"Its a person who doesn't eat meat" Robbie said looking at him.

"I love meat"

"shh!"

"dont shush me."

"Come on, Cat, tell us" Jade said sitting next to Cat.

"Have you ever had a crispy corn shell filled with meat, lettuce, shredded cheese?"

"Jade leave her alone" i said looking at her as she sighed.

"Yeah, leave her alone" Tori said going over to Jade.

"what are you gonna do if i dont" She said looking at Tori.

"oh, i might just go online to the slap and unfriend you" She said as Cynthia rolled her eyes when Cat gasped.

"Oh, really?"

"two clicks" Tori said holding up two fingers.

"One to unfriend you and one to click confirm that i really wanna unfriend you."