36. Ice Cream For Ke$ha Pt.2

Cynthia pov

I was in the bathroom washing out my mouth after throwing up, I was about to leave when the stall opened and Cat came out.

"Cynthia what's wrong" she asked coming over to me.

"Nothing, Bad lunch" I said shrugging.

"I dont believe you" she frowned looking at me.

"Cat I'm fine seriously" I said smiling, she nodded slowly not believing me 100% but didn't wanna push it.

"k"

"a"

"A"

"A"

"H" I said out of it not realizing it was one that we needed.

"K"

"wait, wait, wait what did you just say Cynthia"

"when" I asked looking at her.

"Just a second ago"

"I said when"

"No, no before that"

"Oh, H"

"h"

"what"

"Shes got it, shes got the H" Robbie said as everyone came over to me.

"here it is, jere it is"

"oh"

"yeah"

"yes"

"wow"

"Ke-Ha"

"Ke-ha" Everyone yelled as i laid back down on the couch coughing until i saw blood.

"im gonna use the bathroom" i said getting up and going into the bathroom.

"Lets find the S' before somebody else does" i heard Tori say when i came out of the bathroom going back over to the couch.

"a"

"a"

"k"

"k"

"a"

"e"

"a"

"h"

"K"

We have been doing this for hours, and ive never felt more horrible in my life.

Tori's gone cray cause we cant find the "S"

"Tori, Tori, hey uh-"

"what, what what what" she yelled swinging the spoon she had at Andre barley missing but getting ice cream all over him.

"I gotta find the "s"" she yelled.

"why dont you take a little break" Andre said taking the spoon away from her.

"No, no, i gotta find the "s", i dont wanna be Trina's assistant anymore, i just need the "s" to spell Kesha"

"where is the "s" she screamed grabbing onto Andre's shirt and shaking him.

"Oh my god" I whispered looking at them.

"i dont know, baby, i just dont know" Andre said rubbing Tori's head when she started crying.

"hey, you guys" Robbie said on his big ass ipad.

"what" I asked turning around to look at him.

"The letter that we found the most is "K" right"