51. Re-audition

Cynthia pov

"So, Helen, maybe you'd like to tell the kids a little bit about your background" Sikowitz asked.

"Oh, glad to" she said smiling.

"As a child i starred in the television program "happy times""

"Oh my god! you were the little girl who always said, "that is not my job"

"Yes, yes i was" she said laughing "And most recently i was a senior manager at the premier movie theater in San Diego. Is that child sucking on a binky"

"I was just teaching the kids about subtext, in terms of acting."

"Ah well, carry on then. I'll see you at the re-auditions"

"Woah"

"wait"

"what"

Everyone started speaking at once.

"What do you mean re-auditions" Robbie asked.

"To stay in this school. Next week you have to perform a scene, sing a song, do a dance, bang a drum, tickle a banjo, i dont care! Just show me some talent"

"You know, all of us already auditioned" Beck spoke playing with my hair.

"That's how we got here" Cat added.

"You auditioned for the old principal, not for me"

"We, so you mean, like, i sing a song for you, and if you like it, i get to stay at hollywood arts ?"

"Mh-mh and if i dont, Bye Bye"

"No offense, Helen, but what do you know about singing a song"

"Ahem" she cleared her throat giving her clipboard to her assistant.

"Hey you need to shut your mouth open your eyes and see that you dont know nothing, nothing, nothing about me" she sang before leaving.

"Who else is frightened by her" he said as everyone but Jade and I raised our hands.

"So what are you doing for your audition" Beck asked playing with my hair as we were laying in his bed.

"Sing" I said shrugging.

"what song" he asked rubbing his thumb on my waist.

"mm, i dont know yet" I said shrugging turning to look at him.

"what are you doing" I asked looking up at him.

"Surprise, baby" he said kissing my nose.

3rd person pov
Singing

Trinas audition

"Okay, Vega, are you ready" Helen asked Trina as she was brining a big fan on stage.

"I think the real question is, are you ready"

"Start the audition" She said with a straight face.

"Hey, you, whats your face get back in line, this is not a race, i am thinking, man tell me the dream, show you the plan you dont know what you've got, everytime i hit the spot, red, stop, gree, go make up your mind, I'm starting the show, oh, oh, oh you haven't seen the best of me. oh, oh, oh, what you gets not what you see/ oh, oh, oh i give you something to believe, you haven't seen the best of me, eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh, eh, e eh-eh, eh, eh, eh-eh, eh, eh, eh-eh"

Becks audition

"And in that moment, he wasn't my big brother anymore. He was a part of me that i had to let go of, forever" beck finished.