31. Crush

Cynthia pov

Me and Beck were in the janitor closet maybe making out again..

"Hm come on class is gonna start soon" I said kissing him once more.

He groaned kissing me "okay come on"

"I love you" he said kissing me again.

"I love you more" I said grabbing his hand and walking out of the janitors closet when the Quartets came over to me.

"hey hey Cynthia Valentine, went you be our very special guest" they sang, I tilted my head confused.

"I'm not even in your class" I said as beck kissed me walking over to his locker.

"what if we convince the teacher to let you" they sang again.

"I'd love to, but Lane already asked me to sing the opening and closing show" i said.

They nodded, frowning and walking away.

I shrugged walking away.

"what you guys doing" I asked coming over as beck grabbed my hand bringing me towards him.

"Telling Robbie what's wrong with him"

I clapped my hands smiling "Im good at this, well for one-"

"No" he yelled making me frown.

"You wear girl pants, you smell like a baby, you're awkward, you annoy people, you walk around with Rex" I spoke really fast.

"Ha" I yelled pointing at him.

"you guys, its not funny" he said when Cats phone went off.

"Oh yay- North star how can i assist you" she said as i pinched my eyebrows together confused.

"Uh-huh, Uh --huh, are you injured, and your location is, okay help is on the way" she said hanging up.

"Cat isn't that an emergency service for people who have just had a car accident" I asked looking at her.

She nodded giggling, "how will the paramedics know to go help the person that called" I asked walking over to her.

"oh, my, god, you're right, i should call the paramedic" she said walking off.

"CAT-" I  yelled but she was already gone.

"hey" Tori said smiling as she came over to us.

"oh, someone's all happy about something" Andre said as we all nodded.

"yea, its making me sick" Jade said making me chuckle.

"hey, um, is there a reason why girls don't want to go out with me" Robbie asked Tori.

"you mean like, one reason that stands out over all the other reasons" she asked.

"Ha" Rex said looking at Robbie, I kinda feel bad.

"so, why are you happy" Robbie asked annoyed.

"Cause Ryder Daniels asked me out" she said smiling.

"Oh, you mean that one hot tall dude, always wears leather" I asked as she nodded and Beck put his hands on my waist.

"Kidding he isn't hot, just want pay back for everything" I said kissing beck before turning back around to look at Tori.

"OO hes hot" Rex said making everyone look at him.

"Stare all you want, im secure"

"i don't trust that Ryder guy" Jade said earning in me looking at her.