27. Wifi In The Sky pt.2

Cynthia pov

When Jade joined.

"Where have you been" She asked Beck making me raise my eyebrow.

"Home, why?" he asked confused.

"I left you a voicemail and you haven't called me back" she said making me tilt my head in confusion.

"Im doing homework"

"So you don't wanna go to Canada and see the family"

"What no i do, why would you think that" he asked as i sighed laying back down on the desk.

"Why do you have that animal"

"its my neighbors dog"

"His neighbors a cheerleader" Andre said making me snort.

"Cheerleader"

"Why, why would you say that"

"So you're cheating on Cyn with your neighbor, and dog sitting that thing" Jade said as i still laid on the desk falling asleep.

Third person pov

"you know what cheerleaders have..... pep" Cat said leaning into the screen.

"why are you doing favors for cheerleaders, shouldn't you be taking care of Cyn" Jade asked as everyone looked at Cynthia's screen seeing her asleep.

"It's not what you think, she's just-" Beck said but was cut off by Jade.

"I'm coming over there"

"No No"

"You don't need to- alright" Beck said as he hung up, he loved Jade as the cousin she was but once her and Cynthia became friends she's been more protective over Cynthia which he doesn't hate except when he's being accused of something.

"All right, so far we have nothing, and our writer is asleep" Tori half yelled.

"So it would be great if we could do a little writing together okay" Tori said as Cat was playing with more filters.

"Look im in a kaleidoscope"

"Woah how does she do that" Andre asked as Cynthia woke up.

"You just click effects in the lower left"

"This is not a time for effects" Tori said as now everyone had an effect.

"Hey, look at me you guys are giving me a headache" Andre said as the filter gave him a big head.

"Whoo, I'm getting dizzy look at me" Beck said as he was spinning.

"Ooo im purple look" Cynthia said as she put on a filter.

"Im spinning around"

"What effect is that"

"Uh, its spin clockwise"

"Why tell her that" Tori said as now Cat and Beck were spinning.

"We're not making progress"

"Here i go" Andre said as he started spinning along with Cynthia.

"Andre, Cyn, i need you guys to focus."

"Im spinning, i can't focus on anything"

"It's like a spaceship"

"I'm princess rotation"

"You guys, we have a project to work on, im not gonna sit here and watch you gusy spin clockwise"