56. Tori makes Sikowitz quit

Cynthia pov

I was on my phone, as my feet were resting on Beck's lap, ever since he came back we've been clingy, I dont know if i hate it, or love it.

Beck and Jade had been text fighting ever since he got back, I guess something happened in Canada and Beck didn't tell Jade, and she found out from one of their other cousins.

"Oh really" Beck said looking at her as he began typing once again.

"What? what!" she yelled reading a text "okay you wanna go there" she said before texting again.

"I wonder what they're text fighting about" Tori asked as i rolled my eyes going over to her.

"They said something about Jade in Canada, Beck didn't tell jade, Jade's pissed, now they are text fighting" I explained.

"Hey, Kitty" I said smiling at her when she walked in the room.

"Hi, everyone" she said as i went back over to Beck.

"knock knock" she said.

"Whos there" Robbie asked.

"Isn't" She said.

"isn't who?" I asked.

"Isn't life amazing" she said laughing.

Sikowitz came into the room "Good morning, people. Or as they say in Guatemala *Cue the Spanish*"

"That means "A turtle ate my wife" I said looking at him confused.

"Oh, that's sad, but hilarious" he said laughing.

"Hey, what you got there" Robbie asked him.

"Yeah, what you got there" Andre asked.

"What you got there" Rex asked.

"This is a one-cup coffee maker, a gift to me from out esteemed principal" He said smiling.

"What is it, your birthday or something?" Jade asked.

"No its his anniversary, 10 years teaching here at Hollywood Arts" I said smiling at him.

"Wait, its your 10-year anniversary teaching here and they have you a one-cup coffee maker?" Tori asked.

"Well, it may not be much, but as they say in Guatemala...* Cue the Spanish*"

I sighed "That means i forgot to wear underwear"

"Are you sure? Cause i thought- ah, it does" he said.

"For his 10-year teaching anniversary you guys dont think Sikowitz deserves a better present" Tori said as i looked at her.

"Why do you care? And i already gave him something. So dont do something dumb, Vega" I said pointing my fork at her.

"They should've got him a pair of shoes. I'm tired of looking at that hippes hairy feet" Rex said as i looked at him.

"Back off my dad, rat" I said.

"I think Sikowitz has cute feet" Robbie said as i looked at him wide eyed.

"You guys Sikowitz is an acting teacher, if you want to do something nice for him, why dont you take him out to see a really good play?" Trina said.

"i think that's a really good idea" Tori said.

"Yeah" Robbie said.

"That's good" Rex nodded.

"See, I'm not just gorgeous"

"You're a grunch" Rex said as i snickered.

"Oh, hey. My mom and dad saw a play at the Melrose playhouse they said was amazing" Tori said when Trina cut her off when she gasped.