58. Andre Get's A Crush Or Two

3rd person pov

Andre, Toriannosaurus, Robbie and Rex were all on the stairs in the hallways, as Andre was playing a song for them.

Of course Andre and Robbie even Rex was still pissed at Tori, but they tolerated her and did minimal talking as they could.

"Nice fingering" Robbie said moving his fingers.

As Toriannosaurus  cheered.

"Thank" Andre said smiling.

"I think it needs work" Rex said.

"Im about to work on a puppet" Andre said looking at rex.

"Whats that song for" Toridilla asked.

"Friday night concert?" Robbie asked as Andre shook his head.

"Nah. Its for my advanced songwriting class." he said.

"Semester project" Rex asked as he nodded.

"Yep, and its been wigging me out" Andre sighed.

"Well, put your wig back on" Tori said hitting Andres arm, as she started laughing and they just stared at her.

"Uh, cause that song sounds really cool" she said when she stopped laughing seeing she was the only one.

"Thanks, but i got no lyrics yet, and its due in three days." he said as Robbie looked at him.

"Well, im awesome at song lyrics"

"No he's not, run. Save yourselves" Rex said.

"Come on, you play your song, and ill just spew out whatever lyrics pop into my brain" Robbie said setting rex down.

"Here, ill, uh, record you on my pear pad" Toriannosaurus said getting it out of her bag

"All right, here you go" Andre said beginning to play.

"Maah. Ah, baby, every night and i need you, and i love you upside down, touch my toes, and i 
c-cry ins.. I cant do this" he said grabbing Rex and walking away, as Rex began laughing

"Well, when i do come up with some lyrics, i want Cynthia and Jade to sing" Andre said as Tordilla sighed.

"Why not me" she asked sitting down.

"Cause even though we're best friends i already thought of them to sing it" he made up an excuse truth was half the school didn't like Tori when they found out what she did. And this was very Important to Andre so he wants to ask Cyn and Jade to sing.

Cynthia and Jade were walking in the hallways hand in hand.

They were matching for some reason but Jade was wearing black, as Cynthia was wearing blue.

They paused seeing Andre, Tordilla and Lane licking their hands.

"I dont wanna know" Jade said as Cynthia agreed, so they kept walking.

Cynthia pov

I was walking in the hallways when i saw Beck taking a picture of cat as she was wearing these weird jumping shoes.

"So i can be bouncy" I heard Cat as i was walking over she was walking away.

"What you doing" I asked hugging his waist.

"Taking pictures for class, but cat was all jumpy so i have to re do it" he said as i nodded.

"Talk to Tori" he asked as i rolled my eyes.

"No i haven't talked to Toridillarex, and i dont want to" I said letting go of him, going to walk away when he grabbed my hand.

"I was just asking" he said looking at me as i sighed.