42. Prom Wrecker

Cynthia pov

I was in the hallways when Tori grabbed my arm dragging me behind the lockers.

"What the-"

"Shhh" she said pointing at Andre and this girl kissing.

"woah"

"Andres been working on his new little girlfriend over there for like 10 minutes-"

It looked like Andre stopped kissing her to talk when all the sudden she pulled him back in to kiss.

"Ok, is Andre trying to swallow that girl" Jade asked coming over by us behind the lockers.

"No, they just keep kissing" i said looking at her.

"here he comes, here he comes, dont let him know we were watching" Tori said as Andre was coming over to us.

"whats up" he asked coming over.

"Oh, just hanging, you know"

"Nothing"

"we were not watching you and that girl kiss" I said smiling.

"Aw, cyn"

"it's all right. hope you all enjoyed the show"

"meh not really" i said shrugging.

Cat came walking over "oh its our brother" she said when her phone went off.

Jade gasped "did he get me the stuff"

"uh what"

"Yeah, he says he got you the clown costume, the power drill and 12 gallons of blood"

""wow, where did he find 12 gallons of fake blood"

"oh, you wanted fake blood? Ill go call my brother" she said walking away.

"dont ask" I said shrugging.

"So, should i ask why you want blood, a drill and a clown suit" I asked confused, as we followed Tori to her locker.

"its for a live performance in doing"

"Ah"

"what's it about"

"A clown and a parachute that doesn't open"

"What's it called" Tori asked as Jade went into her bag grabbing a crumpled paper out.

"Clowns dont bounce" Tori read off the paper.

"they dont"

"no"

"They dont do that"

"come to the show, you'll see why" Jade told him as we started walking.

"Whats up, Rob"

"oh, hey"

"What's wrong with Rex" Andre asked as he was moaning and groaning.

"Oh, we went to the northridge prom this weekend"

"oh, those northridge girls, i feel like a prom bomb went off in my head." Rex groaned.

"And i have a stomach virus" he said moaning and groaning again, when i saw something on his neck.

"Ah, no, no, no, no, no, no, no" Robbie yelled running Rex to the bathroom.

"Was that a-"

"you saw it"

"he had a hickey"

"what the shit"