26. Wi-fi In The Sky

Cynthia pov

It's been about 2 weeks since I left the hospital, since then everyone has always made sure i was okay, made sure i wasn't super hot or super cold, always made sure i ate and drank, its not bad but i wish they wouldn't baby me.

Today we were going to call for a group class project since Tori was on an airplane on her way back here.

Cat came into my room jumping onto the bed "what you doing cyn" she asked sitting down.

I shrugged "Nothing, wondering when were going to call for the class, do you need me to bring you home" I asked turning my phone off and looking at her.

She nodded "Yea, just so it doesn't echo or anything" she said as i nodded getting my keys and driving her home.

When i arrived back home I ran upstairs setting up my laptop and turning on my tv to watch a movie.

After picking a random movie I got a request to join their group call, Tori, Andre and Cat were on when I joined.

"Hey" I said laying on my bed 

"hey" 

"sup"

 "hiii"

Andre's grandma came into the room she was in making me laugh "Andre"

"What's wrong grandma"

"The numbers on my clock are changing again"

"It's a clock , grandma the numbers are supposed to change"

"what happened to my butter"

"ill go to the store tomorrow and get you more butter" He said as she screamed running off making me laugh.

"What was that" Cat asked confused.

"My grandma just screamed"

"Why, what happened" I asked confused.

"Don't know, I think she saw herself in the mirror" he said making me raise my eyebrow.

"Andre, there's another one of me on the wall" His grandma screamed again.

"Its okay grandma, introduce yourself im sure shes nice" he said making me even more confused.

"Becks online" Cat said making me smile a little.

"Requesting" Tori said, as Trina yelled making me snort.

"You requested my face" Beck joined holding a dog making me raise my eyebrow.

"hey man"

 "hi" 

"hey beck" they said as i looked at the dog confused.

"Is that a dog with you" I asked confused.

"Oh, look at the puppy" Cat said drinking the coffee she made me buy her.

"He's cute huh"

"So cute"

"Is he yours" Andre asked as i got up going to sit at my desk.

"No, I'm watching him, for my neighbor while shes at cheerleading practice" he said as I turned me tv off, and remember his neighbor that I've met before when she asked me to practice cheerleading with her.

"You live next door to a cheerleader" Andre asked making me look at him through the screen.

"I do"

"Figures, i live next door to a one legged old man who throws lemons at me"