61. Cupcake Terror Pt.2

Cynthia pov

"Your sister just elbowed me in the lung!" We heard Jade said as Chase looked at me wide eyed, as i shrugged smirking.

"Ill get you some ice" Robbie said once we walked through the door.

"Sit down!" She said, as i shut the door behind us.

"I'm sorry did someone invite you guys here" Toridilla asked as i squinted my eyes at her.

"I'm sorry did someone tell you to be a back stabbing bitch?" I asked smiling at her, as i clapped my hands together.

"Beck told me you guys were performing on national tv" Jade said as i looked at her

"Why didn't he tell me" i asked confused.

"he did. In the group chat. You have it muted" she said as i nodded remember i muted it cause they were fighting through text.

"So?" Toridilla asked confused.

"And* you think you're doing that without us?" Jade asked

"You guys stormed out of Sikowitz class" Andre shrugged.

Me and Jade glared at him "i feel that Jade, Cyn, and Chase should be included" Andre said looking at Tori.

"Okay, fine. whatever. so what's our float gonna be" Toridilla asked.

"Someone should just pick an idea" Andre said as we nodded.

"Okay, so whos gonna pick"

"Well, luckily i have the new Pearpad app called Spinamjig" Robbie said showing it as we all groaned.

"Let me just finish imputing our faces. And now i stroke this, and the wheel spins randomly until it lands on one of us" Robbie said as i rolled my eyes.

"And that person gets to pick what the floats gonna?" Cat asked as she smiled at me, and i smiled back.

"No, cat, that person gets a kidney transplant. " Tori said sarcastically as i looked at her

"Your gonna need that kidney transplant if you keep talking to her like that" I said glaring at Tori.

"Come on. Lets just do this" She said looking at Robbie.

"Go" I said looking at Robbie.

"Here goes" he said spinning it, as some weird ass music began playing, as Jade, Chase and I all looked at each other confused

"I cant remember a time this wasn't happening" Jade groaned.

"I think its almost done" Robbie said as it was still spinning.

After like 5 minutes it finally stopped. On Cat.

"Oh, my god! it stopped on my face" She smiled happily.

"uh-huh. So you get to pick" Jade said looking at her. Kind of ship it N E WAYZ-

"So, what's it gonna be Cat?" Andre asked.

"heh" she laughed as we all, minus Toridilla's ugly face. Look at each other
(I wanna say i love Victoria, But i hate Tori)

The next day in class Car was drawling what she wanted the float to be, she drew a damn giant ass cupcake, that took up more than half the whiteboard.

"hmm... A giant cupcake" Sikowitz asked as cat was laughing.

She nodded giggling.

"All right" he said leaving, but before he did he came back giving me 50 bucks, as i smirked at him.

"why dont you guys like your costume?" Cat asked as i smirked looking at Beck

Beck was in a Red onesie, as Andre has a purple onesie with red on the collar and red on the end of the sleeves.

"W-why?" Beck asked as she should know the answer.

"They're candy jammies. They go perfect with our cupcake theme" she said

"yeah, they do. I think they're rad cool" Robbie said but he wasn't even wearing anyone.

"yeah, you guys look adorable" I teased as Beck smiled at me rolling hsi eyes playfully.

"you know she wants us all to wear 'em" Tori said as i looked around.

"Do-do you guys hear that?" I asked as Beck sighed.

"Come on, babe. For one night lets not fight" he said as i grabbed my phone.

"hello? oh guys its, 1-800 becks gonna be single if he doesn't shut up" I said as Chase looked at me amused.

"i will pop your head like a zit" Jade said looking at Cat.

"Graphic" she said holding her head.

"hi!" Sikowitz said coming into the float "Oh, your float is looking gigantically delicious" he spoke once more as the door closed behind him.

"I know. Its pretty cool, huh" Toridilla said as Sikowitz looked around ignoring her.

"You guys gonna finish in time?" he asked looking at us.

"yeah, we're gonna work all night if we have to" Robbie said.

"We'll get her done" Tori said in some weird accent, as Beck smiled at her.

"Excellent. Felicia will be so.." but he stopped turning around seeing Beck and Andre in their costumes, as he doubled over in laughter, before doing a dance.

I smiled when he held out his hand with 10 dollars in it.

"And this cupcake is done" Toridacturas said screwing on the last light.

"Whoo! Cup cake power!" Cat said all smiley, as she giggled jumping up and down.

"hey, Cat. Cat, Cat, Cat..." Jade said looking at her

"yeah?" She smiled as she stopped jumping, turning to Jade.

"You're killing me!" Jade yelled.

"Time?" I asked looking at Robbie.

"Oh, its, um...1:20am" He said after typing on his Pear Pad the side of his body.

"Okay, so we better get going now" Toridillasours said.

"We dont have to check in till 7:00" Jade said.

"This thing only goes like four miles an hour, and the parade is in Pasadena"

"If we leave no, we'll probably just barley make it" Andre said checking his watch.

"All right, people in the desert" Tortilla said as i stood there with my arms crossed as they all got on.

"Watchu doing" Chase asked coming over.

"I dont listen to that, so i am not going, until i wanna" i said as he sighed rolling his eyes.

"Beck!" He yelled as Beck came out.

"Get her" Chase said as i looked at the confused.

Beck came over grabbing my arms as Chase grabbed my legs.

"What are you doing! put me down!" I said trying to get out of their grip.

"I swear if you drop me you're dead" i yelled as they were carrying me up the steps.

"There" Chase said setting my feet on the ground as Beck slowly let go of me.

"Dumb ass" i mumbled crossing my arms over my chest, as Beck came over kissing my forehead.

"Cute. but i dont forgive you" I smiled walking away from him and over to Jade.