39. I love you

Cynthia pov

"She's back" I heard someone say, as I tried to move but i couldn't.

Starting to freaking out by not being able to move i heard a beeping faster.

"Cynthia calm down, i know you can hear me. you had your heart surgery you cant move cause we had to numb your body for the surgery"

I opened my eyes, but squinting from the bright light.

"Where am i" i asked my voice scratchy from not talking for a while.

"The hospital" someone said as i looked over slowly seeing a doctor.

"You'll start regaining feeling in less than an hour, when you go home ill send you a prescription's to the pain medication you'll have to use for a month of so, in about 4 months you'll need to come back for a checkup" he said changing a bag that had a tube leading into my arm.

He smiled before leaving, as a nurse came in.

"Hi Cynthia, my names Arala I'm your nurse, are you feeling any discomfort"

"I cant really feel"

"Yes I'm sorry dumb question"

"uh"

"Do you need to use the restroom"

"no"

"are you hungry"

"no"

"Do you want me to allow anyone in"

"uh Jade"

"Okay, ill be right back" she smiled leaving.

I waited a little slowly starting to regain feeling, I heard the door open.

"Cynthia, you scared the shit out of me" Jade said coming over and hugging me.

"I'm sorry" I said playing with my fingers.

"Are you okay" she asked sitting on the side of the bed.

I nodded slowly "yeah, i guess i had surgery, and now I'm gaining feeling back in my body" I said looking at her.

The nurse came back in the room "I see you're gaining feeling back" she said writing something down.

"uh yeah i am" i said looking at her.

"That's lovely, thirsty"

"no"

"Hm"

"What"

"Anyways"

"you'll be able to leave tomorrow, we just want you to stay over night to make sure the surgery went well"

"okay"

"Byeee" she said leaving.

Jade laughed slightly then looked at me "Want me to grab the rest" she said as i nodded smiling.

I sat up as everyone came into the room.

Cat rushed over coming and hugging me as i hugged her back.

"I'm sorry for not paying better attention to you Cyn" she said letting go of me.

"No its my fault, i didn't tell anyone and when you asked what's wrong i ignored it and pushed pushed it off" i said as everyone else came to hug me.

"Yes but we knew what was happening and we should of made us tell you anyways" Tori said as she sat on the chair across from the bed.

"Cynthia baby i love you, I'm so glad you're okay" he came over giving me a kiss and hugging me.

I shrugged playing with my fingers "I really am sorry you guys" i said looking at them.

"I'm sorry also to you, it was your first day and i probably scared the shit out of you" i said laughing slightly.

He shook his head "Its fine, just glad someone was there to help you, I'm chase"

"Cynthia" I said smiling, as Beck grabbed my hand.

The next day i was able to leave the hospital, i got the prescription for my pain medicine.

I was walking to class when i saw Chase, "Chaseee" I sing sang going over to him.

He laughed smiling "what's up" he asked closing his locker and turning to me.

"nothingg, what class do you have"

"sikowitz"

"prefect lets go" I said linking our arms and dragging him to class.

He laughed trying to keep up with me "Soo do you like anyone" i asked wiggling my eyesbrows.

he rolled his eyes playfully "I've been here two days Cyn"

"So" I asked shrugging.

"i knew i liked Beck a few days after meeting him" i smiled at the memory of the first time i met Beck.

He smiled at me "Thats cute Cyn"

"yeah I'm glad i found him, and he was still with me when had a chance of dying, and literally had a scare yesterday but luckily i had surgery so I'm okay" i smiled brightly as we walked into Sikowitz class.

"Well, if I'm being honest Cat has kind of caught my attention" he whispered before he walked to his seat.

I looked at him wide eyed, when Beck came over bringing me to my chair next to him.

"how are you" he asked as we sat down.

"I'm okay beck" I smiled as he leaned down giving me a kiss.

"I love you Cynthia"

"i love you more" I smiled leaning my head on his chest as Sikowitz started the class, I looked over seeing Cat and Chase talking.

A/N SURPRISE SHAWTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
My baby isn't dead i would never, she's my pride and joy.
You guys can love me again