17. Sleepover Pt.2

Cynthia pov

After Andre got off of the phone, Tori blew her whistle "Who is that handsome young man over there" Tori asked making me look at him.

"This is my nephew, Jason" Sikowitz said i ignored them rambling to Andre when Cat left with Jason.

"You know my Daddy once caught me in bed with someone and he threw him into the dungeon and then i burned my daddy and he forgave me and i forgave him after he bought me a castle, and then he also bought me millions of gum and im happy now i have like 5 packs in my bra and then some taped to me thigh" I said to Beck and Andre.

"Oi so you wouldn't mind if I go fishing for some gum" Beck said making me giggle.

"ill allow it" I said kissing him when Tori sat on us, "raisin brand" she asked making me look at her "wanna go to my daddy's dungeon?" i asked as she got up.

"11:14pm only five of my students remain in character, I have prepared some piping hot quesadillas, from the recipe i got from Crispin Glover when we -" he said but was cut off when someone knocked on the door.

"Oi i do hope it is my daddy, i've got some request for people to go into the dungeon" I said sitting on the counter when Beck came over to me.

"I can be your daddy" he whispered in my ear kissing my neck before walking away.

"hello may i help-" but he was cut off by Andre's grandma screaming "i don't know you"

"whos at the door" Tori asked standing up.

"i'm not sure she was-" but he was cut off again "where's andre" she asked screaming.

"well......well, that's a dilly of a pickle" he said as i came over to the door.

"Why hello there, don't you look lovely, do you have any gum by chance me personally i like all flavors i got a lot of packs but I need more" i said continuing to talk.

"Andre per say isnt here..."

"I see him right there" she said pushing past me and Sikowitz.

"Wow there great strength you got there, almost knocked me over like my daddy did a dragon once" I said dusting myself off.

"Andre, why'd you play games with me on the telephone" she asked as i sat down invested in the tea.

"Maam im not andre, im a marathon runner who also happens to be-".

"Oh, my God, who did that" she asked cutting andre off.

Andre broke character as he was forced to leave with his grandma making me giggle.

"i adore old people, some so strong to knock a little old wee over" i said as Beck came over to me.

"hello love" he said placing his hand on my thigh under the dress, i ignored it.

"We're down to four"

"I am infatuated with raisin bran" Tori said eating more.

"im feeling a wee bit hungry myself" Beck spoke when his hand when higher.

"Ah sweet farm girl, would you mind getting that tray of quesadillas from the kitchen" I heard sikowitz ask Jade.

"why i wouldn't mind at all" She said.

i bit my lip, I got up sitting on beck lap and moving around a lot, he placed his hands on my waist, stopping me, i got up going into the kitchen with jade.

"Wait there that tray just-" I said not breaking character when Jade grabbed the hot tray burning her hand.

"My goodness that tray was hot, well lookie there, my skins starting to blister, and i do believe that sweet smell is the burning of my flesh-" she said clearly in palm.

"Jade maybe i should-" Sikowitz began but was cut off.

"Who's Jade, my name is Betty Sue goldenheart, a happy farm girl who's experiencing, extreme pain right now" She said her voice cracking.

She left the house a second later we heard a car alarm go off and her yelling.

"You broke character" Sikowitz yelled

"And the neighbors car window, my daddy would of sent her to the dragons' if that was his window but i do hope she's okay" i said as sikowitz pushed me inside "go go go"

"Ah kids its getting late" Sikowitz said as Beck was playing with his head.

"Ill never forget the time i was having kippers for breakfast and a must told burger flew right over my head " Beck said still in character.

"One time i was eating a burger, and then someone broke into my castle, so i threw the burger at him, but before the guard took him away i made him make another one, but then he put food poison in it, and i was sick for weeks, and then my daddy put him with my tigers, and then they ate him, but i never got a good burger" I said blowing a bubble with my gum.

"This method acting exercise is becoming tendinous" he said

"Raisin bran was invented  by Kevin McRasinberg, and Jack McBran" Tori said as i blew another bubble.

"I think gum is my baby, i think i should marry it and have gum baby's, and a gum wedding and-" I was cut off by Sikowitz getting up and going to his room.

"That was a big weird, i was talking about me wedding, i'm going to send him name ot my daddy" I said pouting.

I was bored eating, so I went over and sat on becks lap "what you doing there love" he asked putting his arms around my waist.

"Well i was going to marry gum, but i think you're much hotter" I said leaning back into him.

He got up grabbing my hands, he got down on one knee making me raise my eyebrow.

"Will you marry me" he said making me go along with it.

"Yes, yes i will as long as their is gum at our wedding, if not i have out leave" I said placing the ring on my finger.

We all slowly feel asleep, Tori was on the couch while me and Beck were cuddling on the chair.

Tori was the first to wake up then me and Be k "what time is it" Beck said breaking character.

"You broke character, i won, you lost, i am a police officer, and i am victorious, enjoy some raisin brand you weird birt and Australian!" she said dumping cereal on us.

"Does she know i just won" I asked as i haven't broken character and she just did.

He shrugged kissing me.