11. Dale squires/ Rex Dies

Cat pov.

We were in the theater room.

"Okay if you had to give up the internet or your foot"

"Foot"

"Foot"

"Foot"

"See ya foot"

"Really you'd give up a foot for the internet?" Tori asked confused.

"Totally"

"Wouldn't you?"

"You love the internet"

"I know but my foots a part of my body, and the internet it... Yeah bye foot"

"So where is Cynthia anyways" Tori asked looking around, "i haven't seen her all week"

"She's in australia, shes gets back tomorrow" I said as class started.

Cynthia pov

I was on my plane going to LA back from Australia, no one but Cat knew why i was going, Beck and Jade just knew where.

I havent seen anyone in a week, i arrived at school when Cat ran up to me hugging me.

"I missed you cyn" she said hugging me tighter.

"I've missed you more kitty, do you know where Beck is" I asked breaking out of the hug, she nodded pointing to him, I saw him and Robbie then some random girls over there.

I texted Beck that i was back and to turn around, when he did he came over hugging me while spinning me around.

"I missed you" he said setting me down while kissing me.

"I missed you more" I said as we broke the kiss.

"So what's going on here" I asked as Beck placed me in front of him as he stood behind me.

"Fixing Robbie's car" Beck said making me nod.

The next day we were at Tori's , i guess they were filming a movie or something.

I guess Beck also had to kiss Cat while i was in Australia, I just wish one of them would of told me.

We were in the theater room, watching the movie, when it ended the credits were all to Dale Squires, even though from what i heard he didnt do anything.

Tori went to talk to them while i used the bathroom, all i heard was the after party was canceled when i walked back in.

"But you, gorgeous you can come" he said making me smile

"Oh really" I said biting my lip, he nodded, i rolled my eyes punching him "Oh my bad my hand slipping" I said walking back out of the room.

Apparently Tori and them were getting payback on Dale Squires, but it all backfired when he gave the credit, and they couldn't stop Dale from being beat up.

I was in Sikowitz class, as Tori and Beck were doing an acting scene.

"hows your eggplant" Tori asked Beck.

"Its fine, how's your spaghetti" Beck asked her making her throw her fork down.

"I hate you"

"Why"

"I'm not having spaghetti, i'm having spaghettini"

"what's the difference"

"Spaghettini is a very thin noodle, spaghetti is a relatively fat noodle, we have been over this"

"I forgot"

"I mean why did we even take a pasta class together"

"And done" Sikowitz said.

"Thank gosh" I said sitting up.

"We're done?"

"But we still have a few more lines" Beck and Tori asked confused.

"No, i meant this is done" he spoke holding up a jar

"What is that" I asked leaning closer.

"Well, it was a jar of cream but now that i've shaken it vigorously for an hour it's butter" he said shoving it into my face making me gag at the nasty smell.

"You make your own butter"

"Indeed"

"is it good, cause it smells bad"

"i don't know i refuse to eat dairy" he said dropping it into a trash can "Tori, Beck seats".

"All right for the last few minutes of class, let's talk about the one act play i'm directing"

"well"

"well what"

"do you wanna talk about the one act play you're directing" Andre asked him.

"all right, first of all i wanna thank you for auditioning, the two leads will be played by Andre and Robbie" he said.

"Cool"

"Hot beef" Andre and Robbie responded.

"Did any of the rest of us get a part" Cat asked.

"Aw is a certain little redhead hoping she got a role in the teachers play"

"She is"

"Well, she didn't"

"Damn, that was cold" I said as Beck held out his and i gave him a dollar.

"Damn isn't even a bad word" Jade reminded me, as i grabbed the dollar back from Beck