35. Ice Cream For Ke$ha

Cynthia pov

I was bored walking around the hallways.

I hummed as i walked over to my lockers.

I screamed when someone came out of no where.

I threw a book at them and ran.

"Oh my god" i said out of breath as i was at the lunch table.

"Uh cyn what happened" Andre asked looking confused and worried.

"Well.. humming... someone.... locker... hit... book" I said still trying to catch my breath.

"what" He asked worried.

"I was humming, and then i was at my locker someone came out of no where and i hit them with a book" I said sitting down stealing Tori's' drink.

"what's that" I asked looking at the paper in her hand.

She sighed "Trina's list of things i have to do for her" she said as i slowly nodded.

"so who was at your locker" Cat asked looking at me.

i shrugged "I hit them with a book and ran, I haven't ran since Cat bought me Chick-fil-a"

i was at home laying on my bed upside down, i felt as if someone was watching me.

I sighed rolling off the bed and standing up.

I grabbed a nerf gun walking around the house.

"hello" I asked looking around.

"well that was dumb, that's how people die" i whispered to myself.

I was at Tori's house helping them fine the letters to spell "Kesha" so she didn't have to me Trina's maid.

"ahh.. K"

"K"

"A"

"K"

"A"

"Okay, were never gonna spell Kesha" Jade said.

"why are there so many K's and A's" Robbie asked as i was laying on Beck bored.

"I dont know, but we'd be doing great if we we're trying to win a private concert for AKAKAKAKA"

"i guess they gotta make some letters hard to find, or everyone could win" Andre said as i nodded agreeing.

"are you okay cyn" Cat asked earning in everyone looking at me.

I nodded "Yeah, just tired" I shrugged ignoring the pain.

"I'm sick of this, ice cream reminds me of my childhood"

"You didn't have a happy childhood" Cat asked scooping ice cream into the container.

"My favorite toy was a hammer, you finish the puzzle"

"you know, you dont have to help"

"dont push me" she said to Beck as i was feeling pain in my chest but ignored it cuddling more up to Beck.

"what" he asked confused.

"But if we win and Kesha does do a private concert here, only the people who help find the letters get to come"

"Only the people who helped find the letters get to come" Jade said in the southern accent.

"I dont talk like that" she yelled.

"Ahh, E" Tori said as everyone celebrated.

"I got an E" she yelled.

"Okay okay lets put it on the thing" Andre said as him and Tori walked over placing the 'E' on the board with 'K' and 'A'.