Part 10

"Hope not ever to see Heaven. I have come to lead you to the other shore; into eternal darkness; into fire and into ice."

Y/n's Pov:

When I made him sit against the wall I was shocked to see blood coming from his head it was so much if it flows like that he may get unconscious so I took my handkerchief form my pocket and tied to his forehead I was thinking to take him to hospital but looking at him I can say he was not able to even stand and I can't carry him as he look hella heavy for me. The cloth which I tied was now covered with blood I was blank nothing was coming in my mind old memories of me were coming in my mind that same day when I was at his place my whole body started to shake and my plams were started to sweat my head started to hurt like a crazy.Y/n you need to be strong now he needs to get to hospital I shrugged my thoughts away and started to search for his phone it may help me to call someone from his family when I got his phone it was locked so I grabbed his hand for fingerprint and unlocked his phone I went to the call history the last call was of his hyung so I decided him to call I dialed his number but he was not picking up,god pick up, I stared to feel dizzy so I blinked my eyes and tried to call him again this time he picked up, thank god)

On call:

??: hello Tae where are you we are searching for you from past 2 hours(concerned)

Y/n: I am y/n the owner of this phone is injured and is ble-bleeding so much we at now xx alley please try to come here soon.( said in one breath )

??: OK keep him safe we will be there in some time.( hung up)

I sigh and sat beside him I am trying to make my self calm my headache is getting worst I need to reach home soon but I can leave him here alone I am taking deep breath to keep myself clam as I can after some time I heard some footsteps coming closer to us I opened my eyes and looked up to see five built men standing in front of me I stared at them then one of them speak in cold voice.

??: we are the one who you called.(cold)

I just nod my head ,then two of them picked him up with both the sides and take him away from my sight I stared at his back until he left completely then again the cold guy spoke .

??: thnx for saving him do you need any help to drop you home.(cold)

Y/n: No no its ok I will go by my self I have my scooty with me thnx for asking.(polite)

??: Ok then we will take our leave.

After they went from there I didn't waste any time and started my scooty and went home my mind was getting blank my body was getting cold when I reached home I parked my scooty and went inside locking my door I directly went to my bedroom and searched my medicine I took the tablet and gluped the whole glass of water a long sigh left my mouth now I was feeling a relief I plopped myself on bed and drifted into the sleep I was feeling hella tired.

End of Y/n's Pov.

Tae's pov:

She made me sit against the wall she looked at me with wide eyes we made eye contact for a second and broke she looked at my forehead which was bleeding she searched for something in her pocket and it was handkerchief she tied it on around my head and kept quite for sometime like she is thinking something then she looked at my forehead again which must be covered in blood by now she stared at it and she started to shake in fear thinking about something I don't know she came out of her thoughts and started to search for my phone maybe I didn't said or do anything I was just watching her when she got my mobile she opened the screen but it was locked so she grabbed my hand for fingerprint and opened it when she touched me her plam was sweaty and was shakey I think she is scared of something whatever I don't care then she dialed someone at first he didn't picked she felt disappointed but she tried again this time he lift the call so she said him to come at this place.From the start I noticed that she was shuttering to say the word blood might be scared of that she let a heavy sigh and sat beside me taking deep breaths I forget about my own pain it was like I was never got hurt at the first place she was looking calm while closing her eyes I was admiring her till then I heard someone's footsteps might be hyung who has come to pick me up and I was right it was suga hyung with other also standing in front of me she opened her eyes and looked at them for some good minutes suga hyung told that they were the one whom she called she just nod her head and kept calm the jimin and kook helped me to stand up and took me to the limo they both made me sit and waited for others to come aswell after few minutes they came and sat beside me kook was driving the whole ride was silent we reached my mansion they helped till my bedroom and laid me on the bed carefully Rm hyung called the doctor to come urgently after some time every one left my room for treatment. doctor made me unconscious and I drifted to my dreamland.

End of Tae's Pov

Author's Pov:

After they left taehyung in his room they come down stairs and sat down on the sofa

Jimin: thank god what if something happens to him if that girl wouldn't helped him.(sigh)

Rm: Ya she came like an angle to him.

Suga: we need to ask him who the hell did this to him.(anger)

Jk: Ya you are right hyung.(cold)

After some time doctor came downstairs.

Hobi: how is he now doctor.(concerned)

Doctor: he is fine now he is sleeping I will give you some medicines please bring it and don't make him walk more it might be good for him and let him take more bed rest.

Jimin: we will doctor and thankyou ,let me help you till the parking.

doctor hummed in response they both went away as it was going to be morning soon they slept at tae's place.

Next chapter will be soon please do vote and comment. love you all bye!