Part 73

Author's Pov:

You sigh and looked towards your side you didn't waste any time and stepped down not able to see a dead body lying next to you, Mrs.kim also came out being worried for you, as you were going to step forward you stumbled back as someone hugged you so tightly his head was buried in crook of you neck he breath out and relaxed after inhaling your fragrance he felt reviled to find you save in his arms alive.

kim also came out being worried for you, as you were going to step forward you stumbled back as someone hugged you so tightly his head was buried in crook of you neck he breath out and relaxed after inhaling your fragrance he felt reviled to find ...

Taehyung: Gosh! You are fine and safe. (whisper)

The whole time you were freeze at your place not knowing what to do or what to say you lift your hands and pushed him a lil trying to free yourself from him. He found you struggling so he backed off and looked in your eyes which were looking at the ground he cupped your face with his both hand and made you look towards him.

Taehyung: Are you hurt somewhere hmm tell me should I call the do---

Y/n: No I-i am fine. (whisper)

He hugged you again seeing you shaking he pulled you closer as much as he can his heart was beating really fast which you can hear it he put his chin on your head and took a deep breath.

Taehyung:( I swear that I will not let them leave in peace for making this condition of my princess. I am reviled that she is totally fine and safe or else I would have burnt this whole world if anything happened to her. My mind just stopped working when I got to know that someone attacked them)

(Flash Back) Taehyung's Pov:

I was sitting in my cabin and doing some work how much I wish I could spend some time with my dove but this work will never let me live in peace. As I was going through some files my phone started to ring without seeing who called me I picked the call.

 As I was going through some files my phone started to ring without seeing who called me I picked the call

Taehyung: Hello? (cold)

Enemy: Hmm hello Mr.Mafia King how are you doing. 

Taehyung: (scoff) No need to worry about me I will be fine until and unless you provoke the beast inside me.

Enemy: Is that so I thought you got to know but I think you didn't get the call till now---

Taehyung: Shut your shit and bark the truth. (growl)