Part 33

"Every pain gives a lesson and every lesson changes a person."

Author's Pov:

Y/n: Hello.(still sleeping)

Jin: Ahm! are you sleeping.(hesitate)

Y/n: No no tell me what happened.(woke up)

Jin: I know that you were sleeping I am sorry for waking you up but can you please bring a blue colour file from tae's office it must be in his drawer we have a meeting in 2 hours so we need that urgently.(polite)

Y/n: Hmm Ok oppa I will be there in an hour bye then.

He hung the call you sighed and pulled yourself out from the blanket and went upstairs to his cabin lazily.

You opened the door and was ready to go inside but stopped.

Y/n:(am I allowed to go inside Ah! what he will do lets just go)

You went inside and started to search for the file every other colour files were there except a blue one you sighed being tired you were looking around then you saw that file it was kept above the shelf you went near it to take but it was out of your reach you tip toed and tried to grab it ,it came in your hand you pulled but with that file other some files also fall. You put the file which you needed on the desk and started to pick the papers which fall from the file and started to arrange them.While you were picking those papers you saw something written on one of the paper you picked it up to take a close look.your eyes enlarged while reading it.

(Before telling you what you saw Thankyou so much for 1.7k+ views and 300+ votes please do support me like this it encourage me to do better and better I hope that you will support me in future stories also.)

(Back to story)

Y/n:( when I read the heading I got confused it was written 'Asia's Mafia King' I read further and got shocked I blink my eyes to read that again am I dreaming it says that's soon to be the mafia king of Asia and to rule over it is KIM TAEHYUNG and the whole asia will be in control of him this title will be declared soon as he gets married .WTF! I tried to convince myself that it is fake but as I was reading further I don't think that it is fake I was speechless nothing was coming from my mouth my whole body went freeze I came out of my thoughts when someone called my name I looked at the person and it was jisoo unnie staring at me and then the papers I was holding I hurriedly put them behind my back ,I fake smiled at unnie and asked.)

)