Part 32

"Not all scars show not all wounds heal,Sometimes you can't always see the pain someone feels"

Author's Pov:

Tae: Now now now what should I do with you.(cold+smirk)

You gulp and started to step back but stopped.

Tae: Don't ,don't you dare to move back stay where are you.(cold)

Y/n: I-i re-really didn't d-do anything.(scared)

Tae: Is that so then why the people who witness all this are not saying that you are right and Jennie is wrong.(cold)

You looked towards them with your pleading eyes but they just ignored you ,you sighed knowing that now no one will help you.You wish that Eunwoo and Rose were now here but to your bad luck they went for some business meeting.

Tae: You are going to complete all these papers today itself and by tomorrow morning it should be on my table ready.(cold)

Your eyes went wide as you heard him ,it took you two days to complete those papers and now you have to do it in one night.

Y/n: B-but how can I in this v-very less time.(gulp)

Tae: Like how you tore these papers in seconds like that you will also complete these papers ,and if you take anyone's help then you all know the consequences.(cold)

After saying this he left from there and you went near you desk and pick up the torn papers and put them in the dustbin.You sat on the chair and started to do your work.

As you were doing your work someone tapped you shoulder you look up to see one of the employee you frown and asked

Y/n: Yes how can I help you.

Employee: We are sorry for not helping you we were just afraid to lose our jobs if we go against miss jennie she would have removed us and we will not able to get any jobs in other company so we were not able to help you and ones again we are sorry from our bottom of heart.

Everyone were looking at you in apologize look you stair at them then nod your head and said.

Y/n: Its ok I forgive you all as it was not your fault anyways.(small smile)

They all smiled to you and thanked you for forgiving them and you started to do your work.Time was passing by and as you didn't eat anything except breakfast you were getting hungry and needed energy to keep you awake so you decided to go and grab coffee.
So you went to coffee area and started to make coffee for yourself.