Part 11

"Battle not with the monsters, lest you become a monster. And when you gaze into the Abyss, it gazes also into you."

Author's Pov:(Next Morning)

He woke up groaning in pain as his head and whole body was paining like hell he sat against the headboard of the bed

Tae: Aah! this shit hurts.(groaning while touching his head)

Someone knocked on his door.

Tae: Come in!.(cold)

That person came inside with tray in his hand he kept it on the side table 

??: how are you feeling now.

Tae: Fine, what are you doing here jin hyung.(cold)

Jin: I am not interested to help you dad told me to take care of you that's why I am here.(cold) get up u need to shower and have to take these medicine after the breakfast.

Tae got up from the bed with the support of jin he didn't oppose him because he can't do these things alone for some days jin helped him in shower and made him eat his breakfast and give him medicine.

Jin: Suga want's to talk with you I will leave for now if want anything boys are coming in some time ask them.(left the room)

Suga and RM entered his room.

Both: How are you feeling right now.

Tae: well nice ,Jin hyung said that you wanted to talk to me.(cold)

Suga: Hm its about you ,who was the one that attacked you last night.

Tae: Its was ?? he give our guard some extra money to make me go there.(anger)

Suga: Now what to do?

Tae: nothing much torture the guard to death he should know that he messed up with the wrong person.(smirk)

RM: as you say we will go now then if you need anything call the boys they are downstairs.

they left from there to search the guard which caused these problems.

At Y/n's House: