Part 37

" Enjoy life today,yesteraday is gone and tomorrow may never come."

Author's Pov:

Days were passing by and taehyung was being flirty with you sometimes you were scared to even go infront of him because of his behaviour changes every time and about jennie she is getting jealous of you and try to make you and taehyung distance from each other.
He was sitting in his office cabin thinking about you.

Taehyung:( The day when y/n got to know about my real identity I told about this to jin hyung and he was also shocked to hear it but he said that y/n is a perfect girl for me and she is not like others girls who run behind me just for money and pl...

Taehyung:( The day when y/n got to know about my real identity I told about this to jin hyung and he was also shocked to hear it but he said that y/n is a perfect girl for me and she is not like others girls who run behind me just for money and pleasure and above that he said that I am at the age to get married so she will be perfect for me but I denied him and said that she is the same as others he sighed at my reply as he also know about my past and didn't force me but he said that 'Just give her a chance' and I thought about for sometime and decided to test her and from that day I started to flirt with her and till now I didn't able to see any change in her she always tries to avoid me and stay away as far as she can and about me from past few days I am getting attracted to her I don't why but I can't spend my day without seeing her and feeling her in my arms for once I know I am talking nonsense as at start I hated girls and now she is taking control all over me her presence make me clam and forget about all the stress I am having.
And today I am very angry because she now a days is getting so close to that Eunwoo even if he is my friend but I hate to see her with other mens and I got more angry when I got to know that someone attacked our warehouse and took all the weapons with them we have to send those weapons to others country by tomorrow and it is worth of millions of dollar's and I have to find that guy today it self.So I asked my members to find and bring him here.)

(Time Skip)( Violence ahead if you are not comfortable with it you may skip )

Here taehyung is beating the guy who stole his weapons he is not telling the truth which is making taehyung provoke and angry .You might think how did they brought him here so in taehyung's cabin there is an secret room which ends backside of the office so from there they brought that guy here. No one should here his screams for that they stuffed his mouth with cloth.Taehyung was sweating and was tired by beating him and he is not even opening his mouth blood was coming from that guy's forehead because of taehyung's beating.

Taehyung: Are you going to tell me the truth or you want to get more toucher if you want I promise that you will see the hell on the earth.(anger growl)

That guy shook his head in no taehyung got anger and frustration and punched on the guy's face he winched in pain.

Taehyung: Ok then you will not tell then I have my on ways to make you tell the truth.(smirk) Should we start our show boys.

Everyone smirked knowing his intention and nod there head and the guy gulp not knowing what is going to happen with him.Taehyung went near his desk and opened one of the drawer and took some tools in his hand he smirked looking at the guy's scared face which is sweating due to fear he started to step forward to the guy he took one of the chair and sat infront of the guy.