Part 16

"Be yourself because an original is worth more then a copy"

Author's Pov:

Today also you were getting bored as you cant go to university you cant study but u asked lisa to send the notes daily which were taught in university.

You decided to call CY and ask about her marriage.(ON CALL)

Y/n: Hello! Uinni.(sweet)

CY: what do you want now.(sigh)

Y/n: Ya you know na that I am suspended from university so I was getting bored so I decided to call you is it wrong.

CY: ya ya after doing a great job at university you are at home being chilled after all you kept our name up being my sister u did a great job well done.

Y/n: thnx thnx ,leave about me now tell me about you.

CY: My marriage is going to be in this week.(Sigh)

Y/n: WHAT! weren't you were going to marry after one month.

CY: can you stop yelling in my ears you are going to make them bleed one day.

Y/n: Ok ok I will now tell me fast what happen.

CY: Its just nothing as dad is going in loss he is getting me married me soon.

Y/n: by the way who is the groom you didn't tell me his name till now.

CY: Its non other then the greatest business and young tycoon MR.KIM TAEHYUNG.

Y/n: WHAT! sorry sorry what he is the one whom you are going to marry.

CY: ya he is the one.(sigh) please do come to my marriage I need you the most yn right now.

Y/n: I- I will see If- if its possible I will come.(hesitate)

CY: Ok then I will go now I to arrange the things of my marriage.(hang up)

You sighed and lay on the bed you kept looking at the sealing.

Y/n: Ma if you were here the things were happening now would have never happened if you were here non of us would have suffer like this.I hate you ma you didn't even let me feel your love or fathers, you made a father hate his own daughter why mom why did I made a mistake by coming in this world you didn't even think before leaving me.( tear escaped from her eyes)

You wiped your tears and went to your study table and started to do your work which was pending.

After You completed your work you were going to put the pen which was gifted by your friend lisa slipped from your and went under the wardrobe you bent down to take the pen u put your under it and tried to take it out then you felt something cold ...

After You completed your work you were going to put the pen which was gifted by your friend lisa slipped from your and went under the wardrobe you bent down to take the pen u put your under it and tried to take it out then you felt something cold like chain you take it out when you saw it your eyes filled with tears.