Part 53

Author's Pov:

And what he saw made the ground slip underneath him he blinked his eyes multiple time not able to believe what he just saw.

Taehyung:( W-what the hell is happening on the earth is it true that jennie and that step mom of mine tried to kill my mother)

It was the full video of that day but taehyung was confuse that how can it be possible he asked James about the video and he said that it was real then how can it be true but looking at the video he become furious and throw the laptop on the ground it broke into pieces and shattered on the ground he closed his eyes calming down he lay down and slept without him knowing as didn't slept since yesterday.

(Somewhere)

You groaned due to pain in your head you were going to hold your head but your hands were tied you struggled a lil but no use you blinked your eyes and opened them.

You saw dark room just slight light was coming inside you sat properly and decided to know the situation that what exactly is happening.You looked around and saw that there was no one around you gulp as negative thoughts started to come in your mind you started to struggle to make your hands free but it was very tight making you hurt more.You stopped what you were doing as you heard someone's footsteps approaching you. You froze at your place as it was coming closer and closer. And that person came and stood infront of you the whole time your head was hung low not dared to look up then he spoke.

??: So you are the wife of that mafia huh not bad choice.(chuckled)

Y/n: I am not anyone's wife.(whisper)

??: Hmm ok then as you say but I have some work with you.(cold)

Saying that he grabbed the near by chair and sat infront of you this time you looked at him and as the light was directly falling on his face.

You gulp looking at him and started to sweat then he spoke.

Jackson: Listen your so called husband killed my best friend years ago and now I want revenge from him.(cold)

Y/n:(frown) So what should I do .....dance(mumble)

Jackson: Nothing just using you to make him come here.(cold)