Announcement

Your author is back!
With more twists, suspense, thrill, love, revenge, betrayal and many more.
Your dark awaited story is back "The Revenge". I'm going to take you all on a roller coaster ride filled with a lot of emotions. It will make you sad, anger, frustrated, happy, surprised, anxiety but I'm sure at last it will be a satisfied story.

 It will make you sad, anger, frustrated, happy, surprised, anxiety but I'm sure at last it will be a satisfied story

She was a happy and cheerful teen. He was a cunning and ruthless, who had been hunting her elder sister for years. She wanted to make him pay for what he did to her sister. In search of the suspect she discovered shocking secrets and hidden truths that threatened to tear her apart. Will she catch him, or will she fail? On her way to take the revenge she met him. He was a mafia, who had sworn to protect his mafia family. She wanted to use him as a pawn in her game, she thought she had everything under control, but she had underestimated him. He was not a fool, and he had his own plan. He wanted to use her as a weapon in his war. Will they survive or destroy each other? Find out in 'The Revenge', a gripping story of love, loss, betrayal, revenge and vengeance.

Coming on this Sunday, 5th November don't forget to check it out.
Hope you will enjoy this story with me, do comment on what you feel about this book, and what do you expect from it, don't hesitate just write whatever you think.

I got to know that you liked the story "Devil mafia's princess" a lot, so keeping in that mind I came up with this story. I'm sure that if you liked that story you will love this story.