Part 76

Author's Pov:

( After a month)

Everything was settled now after the death of Mrs.kim the next day funeral was held Mr.kim and jin were the most broken one Taehyung was also but he didn't show it on his face but you knew it as he cried on your arms like a child. Everything changed, the mansion was now filed with silence. Taehyung become cold towards others but he was always soft to you and treated you nicely. Jin,jisoo and Mr.kim went out of country as they wanted to forget what happened and to distract them self. As there was no one to handle the company taehyung has to go everyday and manage the things as there were lots of deals coming for his company's. Other BTS members were always busy in there missions  they didn't wanted to bother taehyung and let him relax for some months. Sehun accompany and go with taehyung to company and help him a lil as he was free in the mansion and was getting bored. 

You were reviled that you are not home alone as you had CY and her daughter so you were not bored in that big mansion. She also helped you in doing lil things. You somehow missed Mrs.kim so much but you accepted the truth that she is no more and move on.

(Present)

You and CY both were having your lunch anna was sleeping in her crab. Suddenly CY's phone started to ring she stopped eating and looked at her mobile then at you who was eating peacefully. She picked her phone and put it on the speaker.

 She picked her phone and put it on the speaker

??: Hello. (sweet)

CY: hey mom how are you?

You stopped eating and looked at her.

Mrs.lee: I am fine dear how about you?

CY: I am fine mom by the way what's the matter.

Mrs.lee: Hmm did y-y/n I mean how is she. And the last time I talked to her was an year ago I miss her so much.

CY: Do you want to talk with her she is right infront of me.

You enlarge your eyes and shook your head saying that you will not talk but she looked at you and smirked.

Mrs.kim: Yes yes please give her.

CY: Ya sure here.

She hand you her phone you glared at her and mumbled ' I will handle you later' you sighed and spoke.

Y/n: H-hello.

Mrs.lee: Hey dear how are you I missed you so much.

Y/n: Hmm I am fine Mrs.lee.

Mrs.lee: (sigh) You know I was so worried for you I tried to call you so many times but you never pick up the call. I was scared when you called that day late at night and said us to leave the house. I felt reveled when CY explained me everything.

You looked towards your sister she mumbled 'Fake story' making you reviled that she didn't say the truth.

Mrs.lee: I hope everything is fine now what are you doing by the way.