Part 70

Author's Pov:

He was annoying you the whole time while having breakfast so you somehow finished and left from there.

CY: Hmm Taehyung tomorrow is y/n's birthday.(clam)

Taehyung: Ya Wait what really.(shocked)

CY: Yes tomorrow is her birthday and she is turning 21 I think we should surprise her.

Jimin: Yes it would be fun maybe she will also like it.

RM: Ya and its been so much time since we enjoyed together.

Everyone agreed to celebrate your birthday and here you don't know anything about it playing with your niece.

Y/n: And then your aunty means me helped your mom to meet your dad then you came in this world---

CY: What are you teaching her y/n.

Y/n: That how this beautiful angle came in this world.

You tickle her and she started to laugh but your sister came and pick her up and sat down beside you.

CY: Sooo its been long since we went somewhere do you want to go outside.

Y/n: I want to but not in the mood right now.

CY: Ok leave it then what about we go to grandparents house yes great idea my baby didn't met them they will also get happy seeing my lil lil baby so---

Y/n: They are no more unnie they went to haven.(string)

CY: W-what are you s-saying y/n i-its not----

Y/n: Yes they are dead because of me I am sorry.

Without saying anything further you left from there leaving her shocked her tears were falling nothing was coming from her mouth. You went to taehyung room there was no one as they went to office. You went near the bed and sat down you didn't think of telling her about grandparents but she is your sister she also deserves to know the truth you don't know what she is doing right now or how she is feeling.

(Time Skips)

Everyone had there dinner and your are in his room doing sketch from past few days BTS members are staying here only for some mission and right now they are having a meeting.You stopped what you were doing when you heard the door open but continued as you knew who it would be.He sigh looking tired and went to washroom you put your sketch book back in the drawer and lay down on your side ,he came out after changing and found you awake you both made a eye contact but you broke it right away ,he came and lay beside you there was a utter silence.

He sigh looking tired and went to washroom you put your sketch book back in the drawer and lay down on your side ,he came out after changing and found you awake you both made a eye contact but you broke it right away ,he came and lay beside you th...