Part 20

"Why do we only rest in peace? why don't we live in peace too."

Author's Pov:

Mr.Lee: You are GOING TO MARRY TAEHYUNG.

Tae:( WHAT! I was not able to speak anything at start I was anger that CY because she ran away and now this shit is happening)

Everyone present in the room were speechless to what he said.

Y/n: ( how can he say that this easily does he think marriage is a game)  How can yo--

Mr.Lee : I can And I will do and you will do what ever I say and now you will marry him that's it.(cold) 

Mr.Kim: How can she marry Tae we already announced the bride as CY.

Mr.Lee: She will marry him as the name of CY only but It would be Y/n as they didn't saw the face so they only know the name not the face.

Tae:( Oh wow just incredible how can he think of this plan at this time)

You were not able to speak anything you were feeling your heart pain at your fathers words you were just sitting there freezed only tears were coming from your eyes ,now it was Mrs.Lee who was trying to make you clam down.

Mr.Lee: and listen we made a deal only for an year and after that you will be free from this marriage and will live your own life so marry him I might think to forgive you for what you did to me if you marry him.

Tae:( WTH they already made a deal for an year and I was the one being fool here)

You just scoffed at his words him and forgiveness you never asked him to forgive you because it was not your fault at any way you wiped your tears and said.

Y/n: You want me to marry him I will because I know if I don't do this your company's will go in huge loss and may get you and the one who works in the company on street so I will marry him.(cold) and don't need your forgiveness I will gain it by myself.

Tae:( didn't even thought that she would say yes she took a very big step which will change her whole life)smirk

After having deal and solving the matter they all decided to go outside and start the wedding as it was time to start. All left the room you took a deep breath and went with them outside it was only 5 mins left for the marriage you fixed your dress and went down the aisle with your brother he give your hand in Tae's hand.

Tae:( she was walking through the aisle with her brother she was looking beautiful in that red dress indeed anyone can say that ,niki gave her hand in my hand her hand were sweating so badly looks like she is nervous she took back her hand and stood beside me)

Taehyung take your hand and you went and stand beside him.

Priest: Should we start the ceremony.

you both nod your head the priest started his vows