Part 88

Author's Pov:

As you enter inside you were welcomed by a lil creature hugging your leg tightly, like she doesn't want to let you go

Y/n: Hey there champ! missed me hmm.

Anna: I-i d-don't want t-to g-go (sob)

You gasp when you heard her crying like that, you removed her hand from your leg, and crouch down to her level, you cupped her face and wiped her tears with your thumb.

Y/n: Where are you going huh? who made this cute baby cry hmm.

Anna: E-eomma s-says that we will g-go back t-to America.

Y/n: She mush have just joked it, you are going no where now stop crying---

CY: We are going to leave in two days y/n, she is telling the truth.

Before you can say anything anna hugged you again wrapping her arms around your neck, you pat her head trying to calm her down. You looked at your sister, she sighed and left from there.

Y/n: Baby let me talk to your eomma hmm---

Anna: No no I w-will not leave y-you.

Y/n: (sigh) listen here anna I promise, I will come back to you so don't be stubborn let me talk to her.

She slowly broke the hug knowing that you will only call with her name when you are serious, and she doesn't want to make you more angry, you kissed her forehead and stood up and went to yours sister room.

Here taehyung saw everything, his hand form a tight fist, Jin saw his reaction and chuckled.

Jin: Cool bro she is just a child why so jealous.

Taehyung: Not your business ( why they only love my princess can't they leave her to me, they all stick to her like a leach, just wait till this lil creature leaves this house, then I will have her all by myself) (smile)

Jin: Stop smiling like a creep, it makes me scared of you.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes, jin took him to the room which is now shifted downstairs, as he can't be able to go upstairs.