Part 60

Author's Pov:

He come towards you and bend to your height and whisper in your ear.

Taehyung: Good Morning Princess.(husky)

You gulp and got goosebumps all over your body feeling him this close and his hot breath was hitting your ear lobe.You lift your hand and put it on his chest to push him but no use he is more stronger then you.

Y/n: M-move and how I-i came here.(shaky)

Taehyung: I will not move and yesterday night I brought you here.(clam)

Y/n: Why? didn't I was a killer how kills people then why did you bring me here ohh I came to know because you got to know the truth that's why you brought me here.(cold)

Taehyung: Yes I brought you back here because I realize the truth.

Y/n: Soon our marriage is going to end so you have no right on me--

Taehyung: No I have the whole rights on you until and unless I give you divorce you can't leave me.(smirk)

Y/n: N-no you are lying there was not written something like that in those papers on the day of marriage.(shocked)

Taehyung: I am not Princess you are the one who didn't read the whole papers and signed it.

Y/n: Its not fair you are playing with me.

You pushed him away and run towards the door you tried to open it but it was locked you cursed underneath your breath he chuckled and said.

Taehyung: Everything is fair in love and war but I am not in love with you but obsessed with you and I will do everything or anything to keep you with me.(smirk)

Your breath hitched listening to him the floor underneath you slipped.

Y/n:( No no no Its not good sign for me I have to go away form him) I will not stay with you did you heard I will run away from you like that night--

Taehyung: You are not leaving me if you do then don't forget that your grandparents are under my watch.(anger)

You looked at him in shock no you can't put them in danger for you own safety you had grown up with them when your father was not there they were with you by your side in the worse time.You have to stay alert before doing something.

Y/n: Y-you are-- leave it let me just go out of this room as you don't allow anyone to come in this room so I will also not stay here.(cold)

Taehyung: You will stay in this room only because you are my wife and the only one who is allowed to stay here and have all rights for it.

Y/n:(sigh) So what do want me to do now I can't fresh up as I don't have dress.

Taehyung: Then what am I for wear my hoddie for today I will tell my BG to buy you some cloths.

Y/n: No I will not wear your cloths and I don't need any new dress I stayed here you must have my cloth.(raised eyebrow)

Taehyung: You are smart but you know what I throw them all away now wear it or I don't mind if you stay naked in front of me.(smirk)

Y/n: You--leave it I don't curse now leave this room I need to fresh up.(sigh)

Taehyung: Do you want me to go out like this you just go and fresh up I will put the dress on the bed.(clam)

You just sigh not want to fight with him more you went in the bathroom and started to do your morning routine after you were done with shower you wrapped towel around you and peeked through the washroom door because you don't believe him you sighed when you didn't saw him and wore the dress which was kept on the bed.