Part 57

Author's Pov:

Mrs.Kim: WHAT!.(shocked) You married my old friend and you got that bitch only in this whole world.(anger)

Mr.Kim: Listen she was the one who was with me after your death and at the worse times so I thought of marring her.

Mrs.kim: She was the only one who tried to kill me and with that jennie was also present.

Mr.Kim: What the hell are you saying how is it even possible and why will they both try to kill you.

Mrs.Kim: I also don't know the reason behind it but they both are planning something big and I think they come to know that we knew about the truth that's why they didn't come with you.

Mr.kim: Ya we have to find them and this could only done buy our Boys and by the way where is y/n I didn't saw her since I came did you locked her again in the attic.

That's it hearing him everyone's eyes went wide and Mrs.kim was confused hearing your name.

Mrs.kim: Who y/n what are you talking about.(frown)

Mr.kim: Oh you don't know na tae got married to a girl but she is very arrogant she killed the child of Jennie and was going to sleep with my business partner's son and she was also who tried to kill you--

Taehyung: Dad please will you stop it and mom she is different y/n not what you are thinking of.(cold)

Mrs.kim: I know because her behaviour is not like this my y/n is very kind hearted.

Mr.kim: Whom are you talking about--

Jimin: Leave it uncle you should go and spend time with aunty after all you both met each other after so many years and the god have given you a second chance so just live your life.

Jk: Ya hyung is saying right you both just go and have fun we will manage here everything.(smile)

Everyone started to force them at last they decided to go out they all let a sigh of relief.

Jin: Isn't mom talking about the same y/n what dad was saying about.

Rm: Ya you are right both were talking about y/n only but if Mrs.kim got to know about what we did to y/n no one knows what will happen because y/n was the one who saved your mom.(sigh)

Jin: What how is it possible and where is she.(shocked)

Hobi explained him everything that happened ,jin was shocked and was felling bad for you but he still thought that you are the killer of his child.

Jin: Whatever I thank her as she saved my mom but she still killed my unborn child.(cold)

Taehyung: No hyung there must be also someone behind this I am sure and we will find it soon.(cold) And about that jennie and step mom we have to search for them.

(Time Skips ,after some weeks)

Taehyung was searching you everywhere every corner ,Got7 members also helping him to find you but are unable to ,Taehyung is locking himself in his bedroom he barely eat or drink anything he don't even sleep much because even at night he search for you he contacted other mafia's for help he even searched you out of country but no use ,he is becoming desperate to see you others are worried about his condition because he spends his nights on drinking alcohol which is not good for his health Mrs.kim was getting confused buy his behaviour and she asked others that what happened to him but somehow they told her lie because if she know the truth she will start hating her own son and she is the only one who can make him eat and say him to stay strong if she starts hating him Taehyung will surely do something bad which will not turn good ,day by day he is getting colder and showing his anger on the maids and bodyguards for not able to find you.
And about you ,you are thinking to leave this country you are searching for somewhere to live you contact your old friends who study abort so they can help you for sometime but no none of them a free and most of them are afraid because everyone got to know you are wife of KTH as he is searching for you in every corner day by day its getting hard for you to live a normal life no one came to search for in this place as they didn't doubt on Ajumma and you were reviled about this and one of your friend was ready to get out of here she also booked the ticket and you are leaving this country in ten days.

(Mansion)

Taehyung was at his office doing nothing just staring at the wall he had lost a lot of weight he had so much work to do but he hand it to others he barely go to any missions but still everyone are scared of him.He looked at the door when someone barged in his room that person came furiously and held his color and it was Eunwoo.

He looked at the door when someone barged in his room that person came furiously and held his color and it was Eunwoo

EW: Where is y/n.(cold)

Taehyung pushed his hand away and stair at him emotionless and said.

Taehyung: Its none of your business.(cold)

EW: Yes its my business because she is my friend and because of your silly thing you are doing everyone got to know that y/n is your wife and do you think that it is safe for her ,lot of your enemy's are trying to harm her---

Taehyung: No one will even dare to touch her if anyone does he will see KTH.(anger)

EW:(scoff) Saying the one who blamed his own wife for kissing other guy without knowing the whole truth.You will not safe her tae you will only push her into more troubles you didn't even hear her once that day when she was pleading you that she didn't even touch him but you were blinded by the words of that girl and that guy Alex.

Taehyung: I didn't trust her because both people can't say the same lie.(cold)

EW: Did you even know what she went through that day that girl just to take her revenge on y/n she told you lie and Alex to protect himself he blamed y/n for that if you don't believe then here watch it if you still think that y/n is cheap girl like others I promise that after watching this you will surely regret what you did to y/n that day.(cold)
See I am your friend tae and I don't want you or anyone close to you to get hurt but what you did to y/n was very wrong and I don't think that she will live a perfect life with you she need someone who will treat her right unless like you--

Taehyung: Don't say any word forward she is mine and will always stay mine no matter what and you can't change it and I am the only man who can keep her safe and stay by her side for the lifetime.(anger)

EW: Remember tae that this marriage was only for an year and soon it is going to end and no one can stop her from leaving you and you will not have any right on her to stop.And you better not speak about staying by side for lifetime when you even can't trust her or believe.(cold)

He hand him a drive and and left from there slamming the door behind him Taehyung stair at the drive he picked it up and plugged it in the laptop...