Part 44

"Trust is the hardest thing to find an easiest to lose."

Author's Pov:( Still flash back)

Y/n: How is she now grandma.(clam)

Grandma: Let your grandpa treat her then we can know how is she hmm.(smile)

You nod and lay you head on her lap she started to cress your hair making you close your eyes.You opened your eyes to find that you were sleeping on the couch you sat and stretched your body and your eyes enlarge remembering what happened few hours ago.You stood up and went upstairs to the guest bedroom you opened it and saw the lady sleeping calmly you were ready to go near her but your grandma stopped you.

You stood up and went upstairs to the guest bedroom you opened it and saw the lady sleeping calmly you were ready to go near her but your grandma stopped you

Grandma: First go and change you stink.(folding her arms)

You pout and nod your head and went hurriedly to change your cloths grandma chuckled at you behaviour and sighed looking at the women.

After fresh up you entered the room and saw your grandma checking her so you went and sat on the near by chair and waited till she finish her work

After fresh up you entered the room and saw your grandma checking her so you went and sat on the near by chair and waited till she finish her work.After she was done you asked.

Y/n: Now tell me grandma how is she I know that she is fine.(smile)

Grandma: No dear she is in coma and we don't know when she will wake up she had lost a lot of blood and due the strong hit on her head made her condition even worse.(sigh)

You gasped hearing to her your eyes filled with tears you went and sat beside the lady and grabbed her hand in your hand.

Grandma: But don't be sad dear you did a great job if you wouldn't have saved her she must have been dead by now I am proud of you my child.(soft smile)

You saw that a tear escaped from the women's eyes so you looked at your grandmother in confusion she smile at your reaction and said.

Grandma: She must be in coma but she can hear what is happening in her surroundings.I will go now its already mid night your grandpa must be tired.(smile)

You nod your head and give her a big hug and said goodnight after she left you sighed and started to talk with the women.

Y/n: Hi miss I am y/n its nice meeting you I hope you will recover soon and will reach your home soon till then feel like this is your own house and my grandparents as your parents and me as your daughter ok.(smile) From now on I will give you company but I have school to go but don't worry after that I will daily come to you and meet you.And I will try to find the person with name V so be strong ok, and now I have mother with whom I can share my feelings but for now sleep you must be tired and I am also going to sleep so goodnight.