Part 24

"You know my name,not my story .You see my smile,not my pain .You notice my cuts,not my scars .You can read my lips,not my mind"

Author's Pov:

Day's were passing by ,Jin and Jisoo went to France ,Jennie is still in the house.You barely talk to Taehyung he always talk to you coldly he sometimes scold you for treating jennie rudly but you didn't care about this shit and live as you were ghost in the house .Many times other bts members also came to house to discuss about some matters .You notice that sometimes they come home late injured but you shrugged your negativity and decided not to think about it sometimes when you see them you thing that they are not even businessmen you don't interact with them that much just hi ,bye nothing much.
Tomorrow you are going to university as it is going to end of your suspension day you decided to talk to taehyung about this matter.It was evening time today he didn't went to office so you decided to talk to him now .You are searching for him in the whole mansion but he is no where to found you sighed and decided to ask someone for help you saw ajumma(the maid)

Y/n: Ajumma can you tell where can I found the cold man.(polite)

Ajumma: Huh! who cold man.(confused)

Y/n: A-ah Its taehyung ya taehyung where can I find him.(gulp)

Ajumma: Ash! He must be in the office which is on the second floor you can find him there.

You thanked her and started to look for him again you started to open the doors which were on the second floor now you were getting irritated by all of this ,then you reached the second last door and pushed it open to see HIM KISSING JINNIE.

Y/n:(SHIT! wrong timing why I am the only one who always get into this kind of situations)

You looked down at the floor being ambarrassed of the situation.

By the sound which you made make them both broke the kiss and look at your direction

Jennie: Wth! can't you knock the door before coming inside.(anger)

Y/n: I-i am sorry I didn't knew that you both will be here.(still looking down)

Jennie: Your sorry won't fix my mood ,and tell me why are you here.(cold)

Y/n: I want to talk with taehyung about something.So if you leave I can talk with him.

Jennie rolled her eyes and was ready to go outside but taehyung grabbed her wrist and made her sit on his lap .Jennie got shocked by his action but decided to stay there only He started to kiss her neck and said.

Taehyung: Speak what ever you want to in front of her only.(still kissing)

Y/n:(WTH! does he think about himself how can I talk to him if he does all these things in front of my eyes,leave it y/n just say and go outside that's it) From tomorrow onwards I have to go university and I---

Jennie suddenly moan when he kissed her sweet spot making you stop.

Taehyung: Continue I am listening.

Y/n:(I closed my eyes and took a deep breath) And I want to go to my apartment to take my things from there which I need tomorrow.

He stopped kissing her and looked at you with no emotion in his eyes.

Taehyung: You will not go outside anywhere ,you are only allowed to go to university and come home directly so you will not go to your apartment I will sent my men to pick up your things which needed you can tell him what do you want from there.(cold)

Y/n:(what! seriously is he controlling my life) I will not do as you say and who the hell are you tell me what to do and what not to--

He slammed his hand on the desk and stood up angerly making you flinch by the sudden bust of him.

Taehyung: I know that this marriage is only for an year so I am your husband and you are my wife so I have all rights on you till the end of an year.(anger)

Jennie was burning with anger when she heard him saying that you are his wife and she left from there before slamming the door angerly leaving you both alone.
You were shocked by his word ,you were walking backward as he was coming closer towards you, you gulp down your saliva when your back hit the wall and now he was standing in front of you caging you in between his hands he bend down to your level and whisper in your ear.

Taehyung: And remember now you are in my world so don't you dare to oppose me and listen to what ever I said and above for all that I have an eye on you so be careful before taking any step, the ring you are wearing now has an tracker in it so don't be over smart did you understand sweet heart.(smirk)

Y/n:( what the actual fuck is happening here ring and tracker I am hella shocked that my eyes will pop out any time he doesn't look like what he is I decided not to say much and leave from here as soon as possible) i-i understand (glup)

Y/n:( I pushed his arm which was at my side and ran towards the door before going outside I said) I am not afraid of you ok.(sarcastically)

He chuckled at your behaviour and sat on his chair and closed his eyes thinking

Taehyung:( She is cute as well as bold at the same time but when she will find the truth about me she will lost the boldness(smirk) I like her she is not like other girls but I am sure that she is not the one who is made for me the one whom I will love will be the queen of my life I will set the whole world on fire for her but not let the flame touch her)

Y/n:( I sighed after leaving that cold man's office and went to my room and decided to study something as I am going to university after two weeks)

You were busy in the study but then someone knocked on the door you went and opened the door to see one of the bodyguard standing he bow to you and said

Bodyguard: Boss send me here to ask you about what do you want from your apartment.

You told him the things which you wanted .He also said that its time for the dinner so you went to the dining room to see there was no one so you asked the one of the maids she said that jennie and taehyung had there dinner and went to sleep you nod your head and eat your dinner and went to sleep as you were going to university so you have to wake up early.