Part 82

Authors Pov:

Jimin: He is smarter then you think.

(Flash back)

While taehyung was talking with Yun his eyes fell on one of the bodyguard but he frown not able to recognize him, but he got to know that he was not one of his bodyguard's he roamed his eyes around and not only one but many of them were not his men. If Taehyung try to do something then he will surly die so he stayed clam. When he sat inside the car the driver was also not one of his man he got to know that they were yun's men so acted like he doesn't know anything, so he played along just like how yun wanted to, so he said yes to go alone to meet yun he made the driver get down from his car so atleast he think of something, He throw the phone outside because is had a tracking and hearing chip but before that he send a message to his members telling them what is really happening so they won't follow him ,and they also played along with taehyung, from the rare view mirror he saw some unknown cars were following him he also saw that there was chip under the steering wheel which was blinking in red color letting him know that yun can hear and track his car also.

Taehyung: ( He had planed everything from start without even getting caught in my eyes he is clever then I thought)

Being smart, RM made a plan and they were not that dumb to forget the location of where were you kept, after some time when they saw everything was under there control they reached the location and started to search for you both and at the mean time suga called Got7 for the backup as most of there men's were not present, they waited till they reach so they can start attacking. But they heard everything what jennie and seo-jun said which made them very angry they hold back them self from killing them all.
As they were stood there silently listing ,one of yun's men saw them and started to fire and at that time bambam came and took you to the safe place.

( Present )

Y/n: H-how can they do this they is so cruel.

Jimin: I need to go y/n just be save ok.

You nod your head and saw him going away you gulp and crawl as you peek to see what is happening, You saw each and every person was fighting some were already lying dead on the floor, Yun and Jennie were also fighting and Seo-jun was no where to be found, everywhere was blood shed, your eyes widen seeing Yun aiming his gun towards Taehyung who was busy in killing Yun's men, You looked around searching for something as a defence then your eyes caught the wooden log lying on the floor, you took a deep breath and started to crawl towards it as you reached there you grabbed it and started to go towards Yun, before he could press the trigger you hit his head as hard as you can, he groan and crouch down holding his head, you gulp and your grip around the log become more tight, as if he does any movement you could hit him again.
Yun looked behind to see the person who hit him and found you standing there holding a log.

Yun: Arg! you bi*h. (Groan)

He took his gun and was going to shoot you but before he can, you hit him again this time more harder, he lay down there in pain not able to move, with your trembling legs you turned around only to get shocked, Jennie was pointing her gun towards you, while you stood there not knowing what to do. She started to step forward, she didn't even give you a second to react as she pulled the trigger, the bullet hit your hand making the log fall down which your were holding, your groan due to pain your hand started to bleed so much, she took the chance and grabbed your hair and pressed the gun on your head.

Jennie: STOP! OR ELSE I WONT EVEN THINK TWICE BEFORE SHOOTING HER.

Everyone stopped at there places hearing Jennie's shout and turned towards her direction only to get shocked by the scene. Yun's men surrounded them while pointing there guns, Taehyung heart just stopped witnessing you in that state, like his soul just went out from his body.