Part 93 (END)

Shout out to my last followers:
KalluMin4saha_claire_07MushiKhanAvniTomar20_devilish_angel,Shraddhakamble485Mahi_293

As you can see the book has ended there won't be any bonus part so I'm ending it here it was a beautiful journey with all of you and with a family of 224 with 230k views and 12k likes and of 95 chapter, I hope that in future also you will like my stories and support me more.
And a good news is that next friday I'm going to publish my new book if any guesses on whom is it leave your answer in the comment section (Hint: Not of Taehyung)

Author's Pov:

Taehyung: Am I hallucinating d-did I heard it properly say i-it again

He give his full attention to you, you can see the shine in his eyes, they were sparkling in the moon light, his heart was raising every passing second, he just want to hear those words from you again, he just want to make sure he didn't  hear anything wrong.

Y/n: Huh? what are you saying?

Taehyung: W-what you just said now say it again.

Y/n: I didn't say anything are you hearing things.

Taehyung: N-no stop lying you just said that y-you are ready to give me a chance--

Y/n: What chance... and to you, what made you think so.

The little excitement and hope that he was holding in his heart all got crushed hearing that from your mouth, he hung his head low heart filled with various feelings not knowing how to express them out,

Taehyung: You are right I might have just been hearing rubbish.

You bit your lips stopping yourself from busting out from laughing, how can he be so stupid to think that he is hearing things.

Taehyung: You can leave now as you said I will sign the papers tomo----

Y/n: Ok Ok I will stop here... You heard it right I want to give you a chance to prove your love for me and a chance for me to understand you better. I have thought about it from past few days and decided so I hope you won't disappoint me. And if I'm giving you a chance use it nicely cause I'm not like before. I know what you did was wrong and it will be ofcourse hard for me to forget those things but I will try to move on from them. I also don't want to hold on them and ruin my future.