Part 71

Author's Pov:

CY sensed that your body temperature was raising so she took a bowl of warm water and a cloth she wet the cloth and put it on your forehead till your temperature fall down. After some time you woke up groaning felling someone beside you ,you hold your head and found a wet cloth you removed it and sat properly leaning against the headboard you looked at your side and saw your sister sleeping you sighed.
You saw her moving she stretch her body and sat properly and found you awake.

CY: Hey you woke up, how are you felling now.(soft)

Y/n: Fine.(cold)

CY: (sigh) I am sorry y/n for what I did I didn't thought that this would turn like this I just wanted to see you happy I want you to forget the past and live freely without any worry I never saw you enjoying so I thought that this could---

Y/n: I understand you but you should have atleast asked me before doing something like that I respect you cause you were by my side at worse situation you give me shelter to live and I am grateful for that.(sigh)

CY: Hey don't say like that I am your sister if I don't do all this then who would and not only me you also helped me in many situation--- now leave about that let me bring something for you to eat its already dinner time.

You nod your head she smiled and left from there you sighed and closed your eyes.

Y/n: It means I was sleeping since afternoon.

CY came back with tray full of food behind her Mrs

CY came back with tray full of food behind her Mrs.kim also came to see you she asked you so many questions but you said her not to worry and you are fine. Mrs.kim is now feeding you ,you insisted her that you will eat yourself but she didn't hear you and now she is sitting beside you and making you eat the food.

Mrs.kim: Here its the last bite then you can sleep after taking your medicines now come on open your mouth say aaaa.

You looked at her and opened your mouth she feed you the last bite and smiled she patted your head lovingly and said 'good girl' your eyes filled with tears looking at her taking care of you like her own daughter how much you wished that you could have feel the motherly love from your mother but you never thought you will ever got the love but you can find it in Mrs.kim you saw your mother in her from the day when you saved her you blinked your eyes not to cry and smiled lightly looking at Mrs.kim who is busy in searing your medicines she turn around after taking the tablets she gave those to you and smiled, you took the medicine form her hand and gulp it.
She made you lay on the bed and covered you with duvet she sat beside you and patted your head to make you fall asleep you closed your eyes and turned other side a tear escaped from your eyes you sniff and wiped those tears away and snuggled in the blanket and due to the medicine you fall asleep quickly.
She kept caressing your hair and found you asleep she kissed your forehead and left from there without making any sound.

You shift feeling thirsty you groan and sat down you on the lamp and found empty jug making you sighed you look at the clock and it was mid 2 am you tie your hair and stood up taking the empty jug you went to kitchen after reaching there you filled it up.