Chapter 3 • Lucias

The eyes are the window to the soul

Her eyes alighted mine.

Seeing her outside the cell, my heart soared. I waited so long for her. She's beyond what I ever imagined.

Placing her in my bed gently, the sparks that ignite me will be my undoing.

Grabbing a chair I move it closer to the bed. Just watching over her. She's beyond beautiful, everything I could've wished for.

My soul is dark hopefully she will be my light. Light? She's a Starlight! Never would I have thought that my love would be such a rare individual.

Brushing the hair away from her face her eyes began to flicker open.

"Easy angel," grabbing another pillow I raise her head and place under her. Miracle grimaces, as she leans back, she looks me in the eyes with a questionable gaze.

"Lucias right?" Smiling I nod my head. I'm feeling tongue tied at this very moment. "You're the Greed Demon?" So Baron has been talking about me.

"Yep that's me," feeling a bit embarrassed. "How's your head?"

Miracle reaches for her head, there's a small stream of caked blood on the side. Going to the bathroom I rush to get a cloth, aspirin, and water. "Here take these, it will help with headache." She takes it, while I wash the blood off her face.

"Thank you," handing me back the glass. "Where's Baron?" Frowning at her question, a tug of jealousy hits me.

"He's getting you some clothes. Don't worry he's fine," telling her this I notice my tone. Clearing my throat I sit back down and grab her hand. The tingles vibrate through me. Miracles eyes go wide, moving from our hands to my face. "You feel it?" Nodding her head, she stares at me. Leaning toward I move in close to her face, staring at her lips. Aching so bad just to kiss her. Our lips graze, the sparks ignite. Biting her lip, our tongues collide in a fevered race. She's utterly fantastic. Groaning as she brings her hand to the back of my head wanting to go deeper. We hear the door open and I spring back from her. Shit! My dick is raging hard. Adjusting my pants I look to door.

"Sorry, your Majesty, I've brought the food you requested." Seeing the maid, Miracle blushes a deep red. Adorable!

"Thank you, Bea, just place it on the table."nodding her head she sets the tray on the table and leaves. Turning back to Miracle, she still has a deep blush, but now she seems upset.

"Your Majesty?" Oh shit! The one thing I didn't want her to know just yet. Leaning in to her, putting on my best, smile.

"About that, you see, Baron and my brothers are.....well we're basically prin-" I get cut off by my door opening yet again. Baron waltzes in with clothes in his hands. He looks at Miracle then to me.