Chapter 14 • Baron

Smut warning! 🚨

Smut warning! 🚨

"Meet me in the parlor room"

Zada mind-linked me. We've been going at this all day. Meetings, arguments, and debating, trying to remedy our so called problem.

After hours of our discussions, Zada finally decided to call his old college friends, Draco and Frank. Draco being a vampire and a world renown philosopher of the supernatural and Frank being a warlock with him having the biggest library known filled with everything about our supernatural world, maybe, just maybe, they can help. Gods know we need it.

"What did you find out?" Entering the parlor, Zada looks stressed, his well kept demeanor showing signs of disarray. Since they've returned, it seems like there's one problem after another. Guilt overwhelms me.

"It's her mind reading abilities..she's just learning to use her powers, right?" Nodding my head at him "well..man this is embarrassing. While they were...." He stumbles to fight the right words.

"In the throes of passion?" Half smiling, he thinks it's embarrassing for him. Be in my shoes.

"Yes..that, anyway, her ability to read minds was a bit overstimulated. She basically sent out an all points bulletin to her bonded mates," combing his fingers through his hair, he's tense, if the situation wasn't so important, I'd probably be laughing "she has to be...trained."

"Trained?" Clearly he doesn't mean what I think he does.

"Yes, while you're....you know?...with her? You will have to train her to solely focus on you. To keep her uhm...thoughts, on the task at hand." Zada rushes the last part. Seeing his displeasure, I couldn't hold it in any longer. I roared out a hearty laugh. He didn't think it was quite as funny.

"Laugh it up son, I'm not the one that has to explain all of this to her." That shut me up quick. Way to ruin a moment dad.

"Fine I'll go tell her, and train her properly." Zada grimaces.

"I didn't need to know that."

Entering Miracles room, a few minutes later, I catch her in mid change. She really needs a lock on her door! She's standing in all her glory, holding a shirt to her front. My damn dick twitches, knowing I'm about to train her, oh this is going to be fun!

Miracle quickly puts her shirt on but it doesn't help much. I can see her harden nipples through the tee. Going to her side, I grab her hand and sit her on the bed beside me.

Explaining in full detail how we have to train her. Dads right this is embarrassing. She blushes a deep red. Fidgeting on the bed.