Chapter 43 • Brack

The devil has many disguises!

This devil is no different.

Standing in front of Draco with my arms crossed and legs spread. I'm determined to show him that he's not the only devil here.

Miracle just mindlinked me about Draco's involvement in Talons attack! I'm so grateful that Talon is finally opening up but this asshole in front me is about to open up in different ways. Ways that I'm going enjoy.

Barons outside the cell standing around the corner. We're not taking anymore chances. Draco is terrified which makes me beyond ecstatic. I've been longing for this day for a long time now. It's finally time to have my fun.

Time to play!

"So you enjoyed the show Marcus put on for you?" He stands there defiantly. His stare never wavers.

"Yes," he raises his chin "he deserved it!" He's trying to goad me. He knows his times up! I'm not going to take the bait. I'll bide my time.

"Why? Why did you think he deserved something like that?" I don't raise my voice. I don't want him to give him ammunition.

"You all deserve it! You're nothing but pious pieces of shit! You all think you're better than everyone else, you needed taken down a peg or two. I was glad to see it happen!" He cocks his head at me, waiting for me to explode. I'm not giving in. Not just yet anyway.

"What have we ever done to you Draco? To deserve something like that?" Draco just huffs out, clearly he thinks he's won. The bastard should know better.

"People with power always seem to think they're better than the rest of us lowly servants! You all think you're some type of Gods!" Staring at his pompous ass, I think it's more than just what he's saying. He's far to judge-mental.

"Who hurt you Draco?" The question takes him by surprise, his eyes go wide. I hide my excitement.

"Nobody." He walks to his bed, hanging his head down low. I'm not going to ease up on him till he tells me everything and I mean everything.

"You're lying! Spill it Draco! You know it's your last chance!" Draco looks at me, resignations on his face. Bingo!

"My mate." That surprised me. I never knew he had one.

"Who?" He just shakes his head and looks off in a daze.

"Wallis." Taken aback. I'm actually shocked.

"Counsel woman Wallis?" He nods his head. He doesn't acknowledge me in the room.

"She's my mate. I found out years ago. She wanted nothing to do with me. I was not good enough for her apparently. She held a higher power. She looked down on me and my status rank. Don't get me wrong, she's a good woman. But I wasn't good enough." There's no way I can feel sorry for him after everything that he's put us all through.