Chapter 52 • Baron

"He's escaped!"

"He's escaped!"

You got to be fucking kidding me! Two days after our planned reunion for Talon and Miracle, things have actually been going really well. There have been no fights, no drama, no major conflicts of any sort.

Though Miracle and Talon haven't crossed the line of being totally together, they have been constantly talking, working out their dilemmas. I couldn't have been more happier. Then out of nowhere Lucias storms in informing all me that the only fucking prisoner we have incarcerated and desperately need, has fucking escaped! You have seriously got to be fucking kidding me!

How in the hell did he even accomplish this? He has no one around that could help him pull off such a feat. No one but Herema that is. That has to be it, it's the only conclusion. What a cluster-fuck!

At last with all the drama coming to a stand still I found my way to the office to catch up on all my paperwork. To have it only interrupted by Lucias slamming open the door with this obviously frustrating announcement. Will this shit ever stop?

"What the hell do you mean he escaped? How?" Frustration at this moment is all I'm feeling well that and a hell of a lot anger filtering through my once tranquil day.

"I have no idea! He's gone! He's just not there!" He throws his hands up in agitation, it would be comical if it wasn't for the situation.

"Calm down, Lucias. Do the others know?" His eyes snapped to me, looking at me like I've grown ten heads. Well at least I got him to stop flapping his arms like he's a dumb ass bird. Standing from my desk, walking over to him. He looks like he's in a hypnotic daze. I snap my fingers in front him. He blinks once, twice, the starts to gain his focus. Finally!

"Of course they know. They're all down in the dungeon." He replies to me like I'm a freaking idiot, well I wasn't the one looking all out of it just a few seconds ago. I seriously think my brother is losing it.

"Then maybe we should join them Lucias?" I drag out the sentence explaining it to him like he's a damn four year old. He notices my condescending attitude. Smacks my hand away from his face with an aggressive flounce.

"This isn't funny Baron. What if he gets to Miracle?" That snaps me right out of playful mood. Shit! I'm acting liking a fucking moron.

"Let's go to the dungeon." He finally turns away from me, mumbling profanities as we go.

•••••

Fuck! He's right! Trey has escaped! There's nothing in the cell that shows that he was even there. It's like he wasn't placed in the cell at all. Not even his scent is floating in the air. Making it seem like he was never even there but that is totally impossible. He must of had some sort help. The only person that comes to mind is of course Herema. But how she managed to do this is beyond me.

All of us are in here with the exception of Miracle, searching for some kind of clue that will lead us to an explanation. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anything that looks close to being suspicious.